Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Lycra Forums > General Mens Lycra Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-25-2020, 01:19 PM

Default Just enjoying myself Part II

Just enjoying myself Part II

I got up this morning feeling kinda, well, you know, and just thinking that I wanted to be in something a little snugger and tighter than I had been wearing for the past few days.

I have lots of tighty whiteys in a variety of different fits and sizes. Some of these fit, well, really snug as they are way undersized, and others, well, not as much. I wake up in the morning and make a quick decision with respect to which pair I am going to wear for the day. I had just been slogging along for the past few days with some pairs that had a looser fit, but today I went for a really snug-fitting undersized pair.

When that happens it more or less changes my focus for the entire day. But today I knew I wanted something more. Maybe a strap, but with or without a cup? The cups are always fun, but sometimes just a nice uncapped strap can feel really excellent as well, and there was a favorite of mine, just a simple old-school strap, the kind the guys used to wear in the high school phys-ed classes. Worn over the undersized tighty whiteys, it was a real treat from the moment I pulled it on.

All of this gets me into something of a “nad-focused” mode. This is a place that most guys would like to visit on a regular basis, but sometimes the turmoil of ordinary day-to-day life can overwhelm. But that is part of the reason why I think this is a place that a lot of single and unattached guys would like to visit on a regular basis. As a single and unattached guy myself, I like this place a lot.

Of course the Lycra tights and compression sirts add another dimension to all of this that I could not have even imagined when I was a teen. As you already know, I am a big fam of my Tesla running tights (size SM). I have several different pairs but I was curious as to how they would hold up if I wore the same pair pretty much every day.

As I was pulling my Tesla tights on over the other gear, I got to thinking to myself that these fit every bit as snug and tight today as on the day when I first pulled them on. What a great fit and feel. The fit nicely complements what I am wearing underneath.

Another neat part of all of this is that the weather is cold enough to pull on a sweatshirt and sweatpants over everything, and no one is the wiser as tpo what is underneath. I will go through my usual exercise routine today feeling really good and in an upbeat mood.

During this season of holidays that are muted this year because of the virus, I think it is more important than ever to take advantage of opportunities like this to enjoy who we are. If building a wardrobe of items that have been selected for just that purpose helps, that is a great idea too. I got to thinking that maybe this is a simple way to deal with the emotional downside of being pretty much stuck and not getting to go out. Look at the situation we all are in right now as an opportunity to explore who you are as a human being and what feels good to do, something that might be much more difficult to accomplish in more normal times.

I am pleased if the information I have been providing outlining my own situation is of help to you as well in your efforts to better understand who you are in this regard. I have nothing planned for the day other than to just kick back and enjoy myself. The best to all my readers along with my hope that you will be able to find a fun way to enjoy yourself as well.