Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-20-2019, 10:21 PM

As the kids emerged from the pool, the girls and boys chattered excitedly about everything under the sun together. They seemed to like the togetherness of the moment and not segregate into girls and boys groups. Drying off, they wrapped their towels around their waist and locked the tail of the towel into the waist to keep it from falling off. I was standing by a table piled with towels and other swim stuff, alone at the moment.

After a few minutes, Sally sauntered over with a Coke in hand and asked me if she could get me a beer or something else. I said sure, and she walked over to the cooler to grab me one. Bringing it over to me, she asked me how I was enjoying myself. I told her I was having a good time and returned the question. She said she was really glad that Coach Katy and I had come over and joined the party. She asked me if I had any reservations in wearing my thong. I told her that I had brought another suit, just in case, but seeing everyone in a thong, both Katy and I had catered to the dress code. She laughed a teen giggle and we both smiled at one another. After a glance at my crotch, Sally said, "Coach, I hope you don't mind me saying so, but I think you look really good in that suit. You fill it out like really nice." She blushed a little and looked up at me. All I could do was to thank her and try to keep from getting wood from her comment.

I suggested we check out the dogs John had on the grille to avert any more flirtation and keep my bulge at bay among all these near naked teens. She said okay and we strolled over to the grille. John called the kids to start a line at the table and get some food. Katy emerged from the house with Adrianna carrying condiments and other fixin's. Sally said in aloud voice, "Coaches first!" and ushered us to the head of the line. As she turned to take her place in line, her hand fell to her side but slightly brushed my bare butt. I glanced back at her, but she was heading to a couple of girls in line already hollering something about another teen subject. I sorta blew it off, but, i did wonder???