Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-30-2016, 04:08 PM
Speedo Member

Default First time seeing or wearing a speedo

I thought we could share some stories!

First time seeing:
This might not be the very first time I saw a man in a speedo but this is one of the more significant memories I have from my childhood. I used to work for a uncle of my friend. He was a Harley driving successful businessman and every now and then I would notice a big bulge in his tight Levi's black jeans or he also wore these nice Safari shorts that showed off his legs and really showed his big bulge. I thought he was very handsome and strong and impressive. Well, one day I went to a pool party for their family and he was there. I heard his wife tell him that she remembered to bring his swim trunks. I thought nothing of it but a few minutes later when I looked up from the pool he was standing on the side of the pool and a red Speedo. He didn't have a perfect body, but he was strong and proudly wearing that speedo tightly over his large equipment. I thought I was being discreet,. But I must have been so obvious as I stared at his body on display. He must have appreciated drawing so much attention, because his fat cock started growing, to the point we're I could see it folded as it stretched his 80's print red speedo. He must have felt self-conscious about his fat cock getting hard at the family party because he dried off and put on some shorts. I was thrilled because he used my towel. I think I was in a speedo Lover from then on.

My own first time:

Unlike many of the older guys on this board I have no connection to a time when Speedos were common, just a few childhood experiences seeing a proud daddy or two. So for me to wear a Speedo for the first time it was very very thrilling and kind of scary and extremely sexy. (This story isn't my first time wearing swim briefs, but my first time wearing a speedo bikini and it's a much better story) i have a friend down in Florida that I visit at a gated community with a couple pools. After hearing how much I loved seeing men in Speedos one of my friends bought me a red Speedo solar with 1 inch sides. I can tell you that to be a relatively young man and to wear 1 inch side bikini in 2014 is quite a departure from normal behavior for guys my age. So of course I was trying this speedo on my own house and trying to work up the courage to wear such a revealing suit in front of people. Well the day finally came and of course I had all kinds of butterflies in my stomach wondering if anyone was going to react. I love that moment when you get to the pool and you have regular shorts on and can you can tell people's eyes are on you can you just drop your shorts reveal your little bikini that shows just about everything. There were a few scattered families and people of all ages at the pool. After a couple minutes of swimming and whatnot I found myself using the restroom. I knew that when I walked out I would have to walk across the whole pool deck again on display in front of everyone. As I emerged from the bathroom, there was a girl my age with her mouth wide open in a comical reaction to my display. I was nervous that she would be making fun of me with her family like the typical comments you might see on the internet. However, as soon as I got in the pool she swam right over to me and introduced herself. I could tell immediately that she was into me, in fact she was more obviously turned on by me and into me than any woman I've ever met. We started talking and she immediately started commenting on my body and how I must work out and how I looked good and she was extremely good for my ego. I even made a comment about my little suit and how I thought it would be a little too small, but she said "are you kidding me you are hot!" I did flirt with her a little bit and I commented on her own bum in her bikini because she had started working out and after all of her compliments I wanted to make her feel good as well. I have to admit this experience was very good for me at such a Time. I wish all men wearing speedos could have such a positive first experience. I know that I might get looks or comments at points throughout my life when I wear a bikini. However, I will always remember how turned on that girl got, and I will know that there are plenty of Silent women and men whose day is a little bit brighter and sexier because I have the confidence to show off my body. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll turn a couple younger men into Speedo Daddy's when they grow up.

Here is a picture of that very same Speedo and pool at a different time:

http://i.imgur.com/l7bfYbp.jpg
[

Last edited by misteranonymous : 07-31-2016 at 11:33 AM.