Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2015, 11:46 PM

Wink my suggestion to you all..

I know that we all tend to have our "favorite" suits. As most of you are probably aware that the attached pic is my favorite.

I was going to suggest that we all email companies like Speedo, Nike, Jaked, TYR, etc.; tell them that you would like to see suits of the type that you favor.

If possible, attach a pic.

Also, if you don't mind mentioning in the email, tell them that high cut side seams along with a higher cut around the butt would be nice.

If someone would not mind finding the correct email for each company and then posting those email address on this forum, this way it makes it easier for all of us to just copy and paste.

Thanks Swimsuit freeks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg intymen front.jpg (27.1 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg intymen posterior.jpg (21.0 KB, 21 views)
Old 01-18-2015, 01:15 AM

I have seen on many of the swimsuit company websites a "contact us" option. It usually has a selection for problems, compliments and general questions. I have used this a couple times to find out a lot of information. If I have a favorite I can't find I will write and ask and I have always gotten an answer back. If you have a suggestion that would be the spot to put it -- it seems that they really do read the letters they receive.
Old 01-18-2015, 01:26 AM

Default suggestion sent to TYR

I sent a suggestion to TYR and Arena.

I was not able to attach a pic to the TYR email since there website did not allow it.

I was able to attach these pics to the the Arena email.

Will try Jaked as well.

The more emails they receive of a particular design/cut, the more they are likely to move on it.