Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2014, 01:33 AM

Question Not wearing same suit two days in a row

A few of us (3) don't wear the same swimsuit 2 days in a row or twice in the same week. This might be thought to be a little bit crazy, but it gives us the chance to wear 7 different suits in a period of a week. Does anyone else do the same thing?

D67
Old 10-02-2014, 04:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dooley67
A few of us (3) don't wear the same swimsuit 2 days in a row or twice in the same week. This might be thought to be a little bit crazy, but it gives us the chance to wear 7 different suits in a period of a week. Does anyone else do the same thing?

D67

I have so many I could probably go 3 weeks (If I wore one every day) and not wear the same suit twice. My more favorite suits I do buy a duplicate of so when the first one wears out I have another of the same suit to wear.
Old 10-02-2014, 10:54 AM

Default variety

I never swim in the same suit twice in a row, and if I go to the pool twice in the same day I even wear a different suit. At the beach I will change suits at least twice and at home on the lake I switch suits during the day. I have far more suits that I need, so it is how I get to wear them all.

My daily ritual is a swim early in the lake. If I am home all day, I'll switch to a different suit to hang out in and might change that at lunch. At the evening, I may switch to one of my Funky Trunk suits for a boat ride (unless I am having a romantic evening than it ight be something more erotic...lol).

I think the multi suit thing began when I was on swim team years ago. We did an early swim workout and then an afternoon swim workout. Our pool locker room was not the best heated. In the cold climate of Maine, those still wet suits were mighty chilled so most of us used more than one suit.

A little variety is fun.

STS
Old 10-02-2014, 11:29 AM

If I am swimming at the same pool at the same time I will try to wear a different suit each time.
When I was swimming in the maters section of a club I picked up a really nice abstract printed almost metallic suit in France. They were slightly briefer that a standard 2" Speedo the club were using at the time. I liked this suit so much that I used it as my signature suit until it wore out.
I think I bought it in a stylish department store in Carcassonne.
Old 10-02-2014, 04:59 PM

I never wear the same suit twice in a row. Whenever I am on vacation or where I'll be wear ing suits a lot I take a bunch along. As far as I am concerned, wearing a suit I have worn before is like wearing underwear two days in a row. I want both clean and unworn when I put them on. Besides -- it gives me an excuse to buy more speedos!
Old 10-02-2014, 05:36 PM

Smile

I swim at the Y every day and wear a different suit each day, not in any particular order but whichever one strikes my fancy. When I was on the Outer Banks, NC, I'd wear one suit when I swam at the Y in the morning, and a different one for the beach in the afternoon. I have a number of suits I can't wear for laps because they're too loose, but now that I think of it, I could wear them at the beach since I'm just playing in the ocean jumping over or diving through the waves.

D67
Old 10-02-2014, 08:55 PM

I never wear the same suit two days in a row. When I swim at the Y I always take extra suits in case I swim after work in the evening. When I go the beach I change several times one suit for the water and one for land activities.
Old 10-04-2014, 04:37 PM

I used to have 2 suits, primarily so when I was on holiday , swimming every day, I would guarantee having a dry one to put on. Now I have 4, so I may only wear one of them once a month!
Old 10-04-2014, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bede735
I used to have 2 suits, primarily so when I was on holiday , swimming every day, I would guarantee having a dry one to put on. Now I have 4, so I may only wear one of them once a month!

Bede,

Seems to me you need to get more swimsuits...lol. Then if you swim regularly, you can wear a different one each day. I'm sure lots of us can make some recommendations for you.

D67
Old 10-04-2014, 08:39 PM

Default suits

Try to avoid wearing the same suit 2 days in a row as it takes 2 days for a suit to dry thoroughly. Hate putting on a damp suit, even though they get wet once you go in the water