Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-11-2019, 11:34 PM

Default Sexy Encounter with Pink Bikini Babe

This time of year is fairly quiet at my local pool.
Today i was in the Sauna in my Original Black Speedo with a man i know from there who was talking about religion and wars for about 10 minutes, anyway after this time i notice this spray tanned girl with a tight pink bikini on leaning on the surroundings by the sauna with her bikini bottoms going RIGHT UP her back passage.
I was praying for her to come in, after about 5 mins she did(and i got about 20 seconds of her anus in my face while she was debating whether to sit on top but she sat on the bottom by me) and from head to toe she was perfect, hot tanned legs, nice painted toenails and lovely blonde hair tied back in a ponytail, her boobs were near busting out of her bikini bra and she had a bit of puppy fat but that made her cuter, what I couldnt stop checking out was how pretty she was, really pretty face, I was steaming and fighting the urge to go rock hard.
Anyway to my disappointment her boyfriend came in but the 4 of us started talking about wars, anyway her fella got talking to the man more so i got more time to check her out from head to toe, I was thinking her bf is one lucky guy, I got out for a moment to get more water and came back in. As I came back she looked me up and down in my speedo and smiled, so we chatted a bit as she was talking though she was getting all hot and sweaty which made her look hotter and as her bikini was so tight she was showing cleavage and it was hard to keep eye contact with her and at this point I have a boner oblivious to her.
Next thing her leg touches mine and shes going on about the cost of being a student and I could no longer fight it, oblivious to her my penis started firing its load about 100 miles per hour, im worried incase anyone gets onto it and I put my knees to my chest pretending im hot while i can just feel pumping and squelching while im losing complete control of my nuts. After a couple of minutes it stops and shes talking about politics for 10 more minutes or so while im sat there with my briefs covered in sperm. After this time her and her boyfriend said goodbye. I then made a sheepish exit to the showers to clean myself up. Still steaming thinking about how hot her sweaty legs where, I would love to cum all over her tits, legs and bikini bottoms*😍😍😍