Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-03-2015, 07:06 AM

Default My Favorite Place

My favorite place is a tiny lake front that's only accessible by a short mile hike. It's an easy walk, but it's off the beaten path, and I often have the place to myself. The lake is on county land, so nudity is technically allowed (i.e. not indecent exposure) but not sanctioned.

The trailhead starts next to a dirt service road. It's a bit hard to find. Last weekend when I parked on the road there was another car. Standing on the road were two young women, college age, just 2-3 years younger than me. I got out of the car and said hello. They asked if I knew how to get to the lake. I replied that I was heading that way and they were welcome to join.

We walked down the trail together. Their names were Amber and Sara. Turned out they were in college. They'd finished for the year and were on summer break. A friend had told them about the lake. They asked me if it's really a nudist spot, and I told them yes, but not to worry as I was wearing a bathing suit under my shorts. They laughed and said in a joking tone that I could go nude if I wanted.

The beach was empty when we arrived. I tossed my bag on the ground. I figured the girls would move off on their own, but they set up right next to me. Amber and Sara took off their shorts, revealing the brazilian back style bikinis that are popular these days.

I took off my shorts and t-shirt leaving my in my Tyr Quartz 2" Racer.

Amber complimented my suit and I told them they looked great (which they did). She said she'd dated a water polo player for a while and he only wore briefs, which she thought looked "hot." Sara was a bit shy and didn't say much. I'd already applied sunscreen, so I laid out my towel and sat back in the sunshine looking out at the water.

We'd been sunbathing for about 45 minutes and it was starting to get pretty warm. Deciding to push my luck and considering they had sort of given permission earlier, I asked if they'd mind if I swam nude. They seemed unsure at first, but Amber said sure. Still seated, I undid the drawstring on my briefs and pulled them off, then walked down to the water. I didn't turn around to see if the were staring, but I'm sure they had a good view of my backside.

When I was in the water I turned around. They asked how it was, and I told them it was the perfect temperature and they should hop in, however, they wanted to say on the beach. I swam around for about 10 minutes. The lake is cold enough that you can't stay in for too long. Slowly, I walked out of the water and back to my towel. Neither of them tried to hide that they were checking me out, but they didn't say anything.

We made small talk and continue to lay out in the sun. The girls turned over at some point to lay on their stomachs. Amber undid the ties on her top, but Sara left hers on.

A short while later, I heard someone else coming down the trail. It was a mother and father and their son. I was briefly worried they might be offended by my nudity, but they said hello and set up. I quickly realized it wasn't an issue when the dad got naked too. The son, who was pretty young, had on a Speedo brief and the mom wore a bikini. They spoke to each other in German. They finished setting up and started having lunch.

I was starting to get warm again, so I invited the girls to join me in the water. This time they accepted. Sara stood up, but Amber paused for a moment. I'd assumed it was to retie her bikini, but instead she stood up topless. We walked down to the water and swam.

When we started to get cold, we went back onto the beach. Amber remained topless, now on her back. The Germans had finished their lunch, and the son and father went down to the water. The mom laid on her stomach, untying her bikini as the girls had done. She also untied the sides of her bottom and, to my surprise, pulled it down leaving her buttocks exposed.

After a few minutes, the boy called to his mom. She turned on her side and responded in German. This went back and forth a few times. I couldn't understand the words, but it was easy to tell he wanted her to come swim. She agreed. I expected her to put herself back together, but she one upped Amber and walked down to the beach nude leaving the bikini on the ground.

At this point, Amber started teasing Sara telling her to take off her top and join the party. Sara was kind of shy, but you could tell she was thinking about it. Finally she told Amber she'd take of her top if amber took off her bottoms. She did, and said your turn. Embarrassed, but excited, Sara dropped her top. I don't usually have a problem saying soft in these sorts of situations, but was getting turned on and suggested a swim. We ran down to the water and joined the Germans.

After a few minutes, the Germans went back onto the beach. This time, the mom laid on her back still nude. Amber had ideas of her own. She started grabbing at Sara under the water and eventually got a hold of her bottom and pulled it off. She ran onto the beach with it in her hand. Sara yelled at her to come back, but Amber went back to her towel.

I followed her onto the beach leaving Sara in the water. She yelled at Amber again, but realized it was hopeless and she was starting to get cold. Finally, she emerged nude from the water, shyly covering herself as best she could with her hands and laid face down on her towel.

Eventually, the German family packed up and left. Interestingly, although the son had remained clothed the entire time, his mom made him take off his Speedo, dried him off, and he put on regular clothes before they walked down the trail.

After we were alone again, Sara stared to warm up to the idea of being nude. She turned onto her back, completely exposed.

We stayed a while longer, but the sun was starting to go down behind the trees, so I suggested we head back to the cars. Not wanting the fun to end, I asked the girls if they felt like walking back nude as no one else was around. They agreed. We packed everything up and walked back to our cars.

At the cars, we started to say our goodbyes. I pulled my clothes out of my bag to get dressed for the ride home, but Sara told me to wait. She went to their car and came back with a camera which she set on the hood of my car. She grabbed me and Amber, and we took a full frontal timer shot on the side of the road as we all laughed. We did one more with our backs facing the camera.

After Sara made sure the pictures came out, we exchanged numbers, got dressed, and drove off separately.

I didn't hear from them again until my phone dinged last night. I had a message from Sara. "Same time next week?" The two pictures of us were attached. Of course, I responded yes. A few minutes later, I got another message. No words this time, just a picture of Amber and Sara standing nude in front of a mirror.
Old 06-04-2015, 03:20 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Nauti Rogue

Very cool! We have a favorite beach on Lake Michigan that is in the Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore. It's not officially topless or nude, but my wife often goes topless there without any issue. I have always worn bikini swimwear there (often very sheer), but I plan to wear thongs there this summer.

We skinny dip from the boat all the time. This is from one of my annual First Cruise Polar Plunges.

Old 06-04-2015, 08:17 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Captain.Jammer
Cool Awesome!

That is a fantastic experience you had, Jackk78! Wow. Soooo cool.