Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-01-2013, 11:09 AM

Default A suit and a video camera

Lately, I have been watching a few videos of guys getting off in their suits. Well, more than a few (as in 20 or 30). Here are some conclusions.

First, the idea that a smooth Lycra blend or nylon suit as a comfortable and interesting way to get off is very well-known by guys, and correctly deemed very pleasant relative to most other methods. Since the guys I am watching are going solo, its tough to determine if they are straight or gay, but my basic conclusion is that the popularity of this method is happily being pursued by all.

MOST, tho not all, of the guys aim the camera at their groin area so as to not reveal their faces. A lot of the guys do not appear to have a camera operator, but merely set the camera up in a fixed position on a bed or in the bathroom or shower.

The techniques employed by most of the guys are pretty much the same, based on seeing a number different videos. Most guys like to position themselves either to the side or up and touch themselves indirectly at first, watching as the bulge in the groin area grows from the stimulation and the excitement of having a camera running in which being recorded in such a personal moment is part of the turn-on. Guys seem to be both somehow proud but perhaps also a bit embarrassed that others will see this on video when they ejaculate through their suits.

The videos are about equally divided between those in which the guys cum inside (through) their suits and those who conclude the session by pulling their penises out of the suits.

Videos vary a lot in time, from as short as 30 seconds to as long as 15 minutes or more. Only a few include another person.

My thoughts about all of this are the following.

Knowledge that solo sex is really fun in a slick-fitting, tight suit is widespread, and most guys have probably figured this out by the time they get into their teens. This method remains popular for solo activity for adult males, as indicated by the variety of men in the videos.

Most young adults (and younger) who own a suit have probably tried this and maybe frequently.

Since teen males have figured this all out, admitting ownership of a suit is an indirect way of saying that you have tried or perhaps regularly do this. A lot of young guys are uncomfortable with this, as then their peers will likely tease or even bully them about it. So, peers being aware that you own a suit has a down side in terms of the other messages being communicated. Its not that peers are unaware that that other guys are doing this assuming they own a suit.

Comments?

Sebbie
Old 05-01-2013, 01:49 PM

Default Not so sure

While I think there is a unique contingent of guys who find form fitting, tight suits arousing and enjoy them for activities other than swimming, such as sexual exploits, I don't agree with the broad inclusive statement of most guys. My empirical evidence is probably as scant as yours, based more on gut instinct and observation, but I think most guys who own and wear these types of suits do so for swimming only and that is it. Sebbie, from my swim team days and from my masters swim activity now, I am sure that a wide majority see the suit as a utility to swimming only. On both teams, most of the guys keep the limited number of suits they have at their locker. Further, many that I talk to openly state they would never wear their team attire anywhere else but at the pool or in a race. Except for the skimpiest of fashion oriented suits, the major market for brief suits is and always will be swimmers. Nothing wrong with the behavoir you describe, but those who find it their cup of tea are a niche segment, in my opinion.

Last edited by SwimTeamSpeedo : 05-01-2013 at 01:53 PM.
Old 05-02-2013, 03:54 AM

No good can come from attributing the actions of a small group to that of the larger speedo wearing community.
Old 05-02-2013, 04:52 PM

I agree with shaulis, I would encourage others but not expect anyone to follow my example. I wear different brief swimwear to various places for a variety of reasons, and would not like to be defined, labelled or restricted.
Old 05-02-2013, 07:25 PM

Default Yes

To misquote from a character in an old tv. sit. com.
show: "I too am unanimous in that opinion".
Old 05-02-2013, 09:32 PM
Speedo Member

Couple of weeks ago, I was changing into my swimwear to swim laps and I actually caught someone video taping me. Once we made eye contact, that guy just walked away. I felt kinda violated.
Old 05-02-2013, 11:24 PM

A changing area is a private space, filming you in it is a breach of your privacy.
It is your choice to take intimate photos and videos of your own body should you choose to, but no one has the right to make or use such images without your permission.
Check whether cameras are permitted to be used in the pool area without permission of the operator, and complain anyway. This person will do it to someone else.
Your sexuality, or choice of swimwear is not an issue and you should not allow anyone to blackmail you into silence over it.
Old 05-03-2013, 02:05 PM

I agree. When I was swimming on the college team, at many meets we'd see the same dude show up with a really powerful zoom lens and take pictures. He frequently was not aiming at the action in the pool, but at random guys standing around the pool. He was not part of the media and no one was related to him. Now, it could have been perfectly innocent, but we all speculated that he was up to no good. However, we were in swimsuits, appropriately clothed for the context. Getting photographed at a swim meet is not out of the ordinary. Getting photographed when you are at a pool or beach without permission is inappropriate. Going into a locker or changing area to photo or video is crossing a big line. There is a huge difference between enjoying the look of a guy or gal in swimwear, and being a total pervert. If you see him again, I'd complain immediately. The scary thing is if he is that bold, where does he draw the line?
Old 05-03-2013, 05:34 PM

Cameras are everywhere inside telephone, mini-pads etc. To asume that this can somehow be policed is so much wishful thinking.(ask Prince Harry about this). Anywhere you go where others see you could result in your photo being taken.
Old 05-03-2013, 08:51 PM

Default a strange argument

Well, you invited comments Sebbie and you got some.

Your observation of a harmless little fetish could be expressed in a couple of sentences but the extensive psychobabble and OTT generalisations which follow have unsurprisingly provoked some disagreement.

To expect, indeed demand, some private space around onesself - even in an otherwise public environment - is perfectly reasonable.
There wouldn't be any wishful thinking on my part if a guy in a public convenience leaned over me at a urinal with camera in hand - there would be a simple punch in the face (or, better still, pee in his cellphone to spoil his pleasure).