Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-2014, 01:17 PM
Speedo Member

Default Speedos at a nude beach

I want to know why any guy wears a speedo at a nude beach. There are always a few. If you are going to go to a nude beach, get naked with the rest of us! Best way to make those tan lines disappear!
Old 01-15-2014, 03:51 PM

Talking naked

First part - quite agree - seems pointless but haven't checked it out from personal experience.
Second part - gives me cause for sadness on the loss of those sexy tanlines.
(always love to imagine what was there at the time of tanning !)
Old 01-15-2014, 05:11 PM

There are many answers to your question making it difficult to give a short concise answer.
A nude beach is a fairly safe place as it will tend to drive away all those who object to the naked human body. All those who mock, point and make unpleasant comments will remain on the board shorts beach.
Having driven away the intolerant a nude beach attracts several different categories of user: families with children, (mixed) couples, single men and gay groups. The gay groups may be formed of single men who merge together.
Some single gay guys wishing to enjoy meeting other gay men may be attracted to nude beaches but prefer to wear speedos rather than go naked.
Other men that choose to wear speedos or swim thongs may find the main town beach overcrowded and unwelcoming and head off for the more tolerant and peaceful nude beach.
Some people wish to experience a nude beach but when they arrive they are too nervous to strip off completely, so remain in speedos.
On a beach in France close to a major naturist resort I came across a young man who had hidden his kit in the dunes then walked around the tops of the dunes and into the woods wearing only black speedos and sandals. He would promenade in plain sight until naturists started walking towards him to have a closer look, then he would disappear into the dunes or the trees only to reappear in a distant yet highly viewable spot. I am not sure if there is a word for this behaviour.
Old 01-15-2014, 07:53 PM

Question Don't know....

......but there might be something for PTS in French medical encyclopaedias
(Prick Tease a Sable)
Old 01-16-2014, 01:25 AM

Unhappy

I searched some info about naturist groups where I live. many of them don't allow even thongs. everybody must be naked. is a rule.well, they have many rules. the only exceptions are when you come for the first time and when women have "you know what I mean". and some also don't allow single men. only couples and single women. I wanted to join one in my city but I'm single, so..
Old 01-16-2014, 01:16 PM
Speedo Member

At most nude beaches I've been to its only a few guys, but there are always a few. Maybe they are trying to hide their arousal. Maybe they don't want to show off their tan lines. What they don't realize is they are missing the amazing feeling of being naked outside in public in the warm sunshine where it's not illegal! FYI, for those who have never been to a nude beach, it's not all hot body girls and guys. That is the exception. Most of the hot body guys are hanging in the gay sections of the beach. In general it is people over 50 years old, a lot more men then women and the worst part is the majority of the are just plan fat! Last time I was a Haulover Beach, there were a number of very large women in their 60's. I wanted to just tell them, please put some clothes on, you are grossing me out!
Old 01-16-2014, 02:44 PM

Byron hit on it for me.

I love going nude with others at the beach, but I love Speedo tanlines.
Its a dilemma.
Old 01-16-2014, 03:03 PM
Speedo Member

I love the my thong tan lines, even going to the nude beach, the don't disappear unless you go all the time.
Old 01-16-2014, 04:50 PM

The people that manage naturist clubs tend to have a drawbridge mentality. They have their place in the sun and want to stop anyone not in their own image from getting in. Families and married couples are ok to join but single men are not. Straight single men are a threat to their wives and daughters, while they don't want gay single men anywhere near their club. Straight sex in a naturist club is banned except in caravans and bungalows and the idea of gay sex taking place in their grounds is terrifying.

Since families rarely attend naturist clubs these days the clubs are left with increasingly old couples, slowly dying out while younger men are knocking on the gates and being asked to leave.

After giving up on naturist clubs the single man is limited to trying to get into naked swinging clubs or gay venues and saunas. Although you can get in and get naked in these places straight or gay sex may be taking place openly around you and it is up to you to walk away if you don't like it.

Naturist or a free beaches are really the only places where you can as a single man get naked in front of others all day without the expectation of sexual pursuits. A free beach is an unofficial nude beach, tolerated by the local authority usually because it is so far from the nearest road that no one would go there unless they wanted to get naked.
Old 01-16-2014, 08:22 PM

Speedos at nude beach, here are my thoughts:

Saw men nude on the sand, but put on speedos going into water, came out taking off again. Protection, as family jewels were out of sight in mystery, underwater.

Some people want to try nude, but not mentally ready. So remain wearing speedos.

Nude beaches are tour sites especially in the US. Small groups 2-4 people remain in swimsuits as they were sightseeing as tourists, taking in the experiences.

Some people just came in to watch naked people

I have seen ladies with top bra swimsuit on but nude bottom But their freedom, I am not judging.