Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-09-2019, 02:11 AM

Default Sauna

So just before holidays I was at a hotel gym during a work trip. Was great gym salt water pool, nice equipment, had great spin room, full locker rooms steam shower, sauna, 6 shower heads came out of ceeling no curtains or stalls which was a change most places people so private. I enjoyed my work out did some running and weights , laps in speedo then hit the showers, noticed one guy had jockstrap tan lines in November was really fit. I proceeded in the sauna to relax before spin class. I sat on my towel rested and closed my eyes. He came and settled in the corner. I closed my eyes again to relax. Every time I opened my eyes he was rubbing himself before long fully erect. I also was rising up in the heat! Finally I said it’s ok man as he stopped evertime I opened my eyes. He then lubed up and was full cranking. I wanted to join in but was nervous. And was Tim to go to spin class. I did see him on way out he just kinda gave nod. What would you guys do? Or suggest?
Cheers Men!
Old 01-09-2019, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nespeedoguy
So just before holidays I was at a hotel gym during a work trip. Was great gym salt water pool, nice equipment, had great spin room, full locker rooms steam shower, sauna, 6 shower heads came out of ceeling no curtains or stalls which was a change most places people so private. I enjoyed my work out did some running and weights , laps in speedo then hit the showers, noticed one guy had jockstrap tan lines in November was really fit. I proceeded in the sauna to relax before spin class. I sat on my towel rested and closed my eyes. He came and settled in the corner. I closed my eyes again to relax. Every time I opened my eyes he was rubbing himself before long fully erect. I also was rising up in the heat! Finally I said it’s ok man as he stopped evertime I opened my eyes. He then lubed up and was full cranking. I wanted to join in but was nervous. And was Tim to go to spin class. I did see him on way out he just kinda gave nod. What would you guys do? Or suggest?
Cheers Men!

If you are into that and him you are at a hotel gym. Invite back to your place!
Old 01-12-2019, 01:22 PM

Default Hi Vega

Quote:
Originally Posted by vega1210
If you are into that and him you are at a hotel gym. Invite back to your place!

I did ask him, but he wasn’t staying. Saw home the other day and he started same thing. But not as open this time as young kid came in with cell phone and ear buds kids not appropriate for nude area.

Just thought the guy wanted something. He seem to remember me
Looked deep in my eyes.

Gym always good work out with relax in sauna peace
Old 01-12-2019, 02:37 PM

If you want to explore your gay side go to a gay sauna. They'll give you a towel and you'll undress in a pretty normal locker room then take a shower.
After that put the towel on or stay naked and explore; the building, the other patrons, and your own body. Almost everything is legal if it is mutually consensual.
Beware though, once you open this particular box of pleasure you may be unable to get teh lid back on.
Old 01-12-2019, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwatch
If you want to explore your gay side go to a gay sauna. They'll give you a towel and you'll undress in a pretty normal locker room then take a shower.
After that put the towel on or stay naked and explore; the building, the other patrons, and your own body. Almost everything is legal if it is mutually consensual.
Beware though, once you open this particular box of pleasure you may be unable to get teh lid back on.

Don’t think any around here. Always enjoyed nude comrodery of sauna, steam shower. Enjoy nude beach sometimes circle jerk. Saw some cock docking and
Some b j on the trails. Been into speedos cycling gear in my 30s now masc guy enjoy outdoors. There is a gay b n b I have thought about going have massage wonder if happy ending? Cheers
Old 07-07-2019, 07:49 PM

Red face Sauna

At times, I like wearing my tight Speedo swimsuit in the sauna for a short time only, when with other friends, who also wear their favorite tight fitting speedo swimsuits in the sauna for a short time, then slowly strip naked while only among other guy friends. No one else nor kiddies are in the sauna at the time, so the guys can have some quiet time together in the nude while seeing one another's male anatomy and at times, helping one another out of their tight wet speedos.
Old 08-07-2019, 01:50 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Cheers Men!

If there was noone else around I'd had asked him if he needed help with that.
Old 08-08-2019, 01:25 PM

Default Sauna

Guess I should be more brave ! Always relaxing time after work out. Guess all men like to unwind! Fun to know not only guy thinks that way!
Peace!
Old 08-13-2019, 01:02 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Guess I should be more brave ! Always relaxing time after work out. Guess all men like to unwind! Fun to know not only guy thinks that way!
Peace!

All it takes is one time and you'll love it. Nothing wrong with helping relieve the sexual tension in the sauna.
Old 08-14-2019, 01:13 AM

Default Sauna

Some men are really uptight but many do relax in sauna or steam room nude. Not enjoyable in clothes. Not sure how common guys play in sauna only had this happen at one place same guy couple months apart. It was neat he wanted to show just didn’t know what if anything he wanted. Be nice more guys open
Nude and in speedos