Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-18-2015, 12:18 AM

Default Cam Girl

A few years back, I posted about live cams. A good friend of mine recently started renting a new place. She invited another friend and I over for dinner to check it out. It seemed too nice for her to be able to afford. We pressed her a bit, and she told us she's been doing cam shows pretty regularly and making enough to cover a big chunk of her rent.

I'll call my friends Jason and Kate (not their real names to preserve some anonymity). The three of us met in college where we spent a lot of time experimenting sexually. After we graduated, none of us ended up in a serious relationship, so we continued to be "fuck buddies."

We had an enjoyable evening. The next morning, Kate asked if we'd like to come by for one of her shows. We of course said yes.

When the day arrived, Kate texted us and told us to bring something skimpy for the pool. The place she's renting has a small one out back. Jason was already there in a white Aussiebum when I arrived and Kate had on a skimpy bikini. I changed into my n2n bikini, and we went out to the pool.

There was already a camera set up at the pool. Kate explained that she does a bit of a strip tease and masturbates on camera. She asked if we wanted to participate. Neither Jason or I were ready to be that public. Kate said she could set it up so no one could see our faces. We were still reluctant, so Kate said she start her broadcast and we could see how it goes.

She started her show while we swam around off camera and watched. She'd talk to viewers and flash them when they tipped. Eventually, she said we were watching her off camera. She looked at us to ask if we wanted to join in, but we both shook our heads.

Kate moved the show inside. We followed in our wet suits. Jason and I were both straining against the fabric. He's about 6" soft and 8" hard and was nearly completely visible through the now transparent white of his Aussibum suit. Kate went to her bedroom and finished stripping of her suit while we (and the cam viewers) watched. She played with herself, taking out a vibrator to finish herself off. After she came, Kate stayed online for a bit talking to viewers, then shut off her computer.

She teased us a for not wanting to join them fun, pointing out that we were clearly enjoying the show. Kate invited us over to the bed and we started making out. She pushed me back against the pillows, pulled down the front of my wet bikini, and took me into her mouth. Jason moved to stand in front of me. I pulled down his Aussiebums and guided his rock hard cock into my mouth, matching Kate's movements.

We moved together until Jason pulled away and positioned himself behind Kate. I could feel her moan as Jason pressed his cock into her vagina and started thrusting. He didn't last long, thrusting hard as he came inside her. Kate moved to straddle me and started riding me. I lasted as long as I could, but the feel of her pussy filled with Jason's come was more than I could take. I blew my own load. Kate was hungry for more, so we licked, kissed, and fingered her until she's had her fill. We all collapsed in a heap, Kate nude and Jason and I still half wearing our bikinis.

When we'd cleaned ourselves up, Kate asked again if we'd be interested in participating in her cam show. Threesomes apparently can make significantly more money. We both said we'd think about it.