Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-16-2019, 10:22 PM

Default Buying Speedos

This is another topic i thought is worth bringing up.
I remember when i first got back into speedos i was nervous as hell but finally plucked up the courage to buy a pair, off the male shop assistants of cause i got some snotty reactions, but off female shop assistants the looks and friendly reactions had me turned on wondering what they could be thinking.
Today i decided to treat myself to a Black Speedo but when i got to the store there was a Pretty blond girl working there who caught my eye, when she glanced back she just smiled, i smiled back and she flicked back her hair and served another customer.
Anyway i found the Speedos i wanted and went to the counter, she smiled and took them from me, at this point i noticed the size of the black mini skirt she was wearing that fitted tight around her body with black suspenders, at this point my hearts pounding and she had difficulty scanning the item so she turned around to get something and think she caught me getting a glimpse of her bum, she just smiled, giggled and said 'bare with me this wont scan ill just have to get someone to get a barcode now' so she got on the radio and then when she finished she started messing with her hair, lightly adjusting her skirt and started wiggling slowly and said to me, 'its scorching in here' felt like saying to her that she doesnt know how shes making me feel. We had a little chat and then the barcode was found probably one of the most sexually tense few minutes of my life and she smiled and said it was nice talking to me, i said the same to her and left feeling as horny as hell and literally wanting to explode
Old 03-17-2019, 08:18 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

I have fantasized that either a nice male or female clerk would have check the fit for me to make sure I got the right size. All the while trying not to get excited in the Speedo.