Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-14-2017, 10:31 AM
Speedo Member

Default Sebastian beach Ft. Lauderdale

Gentleman,

I'm sure some of you know this, but there is a mostly-gay beach in Ft. Lauderdale where the speedo reigns supreme.

For you straight guys, it seemed like some families in which Dad wears a speedo also use this beach. (Why do I find these straight daddies in speedos so hot?)

I love the variety of men, from fit men in their 70's, to hairy men, mostly fit....I see more beautiful male bodies in one day than in six months back home.

If you are just looking for somewhere to feel comfortable in a speedo, You should check out this beach.
Old 04-17-2017, 04:33 AM
Speedo Member

Not many speedos there these days. at least not as much as in the past.

more older crowd than younger crowd
Old 04-18-2017, 02:58 AM
Speedo Member

The last couple years I've noticed guys at the Fort Lauderdale beach within a few blocks north and south of Sunrise Blvd wearing bikini swim trunks, an occasional thong and a couple very short squarecut trunks. Guys of all ages, some solo, some with friends, some with their families.
Old 04-23-2017, 01:33 PM
Speedo Member

Speedomatt,. I'm not sure what area of beach you are talking about but you are flat wrong about Sebastian Beach. I go to Florida four times a year and I've been at Sebastian every time for the past two or three years and there are always at least a hundred guys in Speedos. Yes, the crowd is more older, but these are generally guys that take care of themselves.

For you straight guys out there, I noticed that a lot of Europeans nearby Sebastian seem to support the speedo more frequently so you might feel more comfortable going to a beach just a little bit north or south of Sebastian, they seem to be more adult and populated by some speedo men with their families.