Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-2021, 04:07 PM

Post speedo fitness challenge

Long time visitor but this is the first time posting. Kindly let me know if I am posting in the incorrect section.

I have been thinking for a while. I need to lose weight and a lot of it but have seemed to lack the motivation. So I came up with this challenge as a way to motivate me as its something that turns me on just thinking about. In brief the challenge to myself is to spend 12 hours during the day wearing nothing more than a small speedo (maybe some of the competition ones?) and split running shorts. There are some exceptions as you'll see below.

Ideally this is my fantasy. I would love to drive a car to a nice car park near a beach with some warm weather and cold water. I am working up the courage to try more risqué swimwear in public so would ideally want to get some of them as well as I should have some privacy. Maybe even incorporate some of them into the upcoming dares. In the months leading up to the solo trip (wouldn't mind a partner in crime though), I would need to prepare some dares that I must complete during the 12+ hour stint if I pick it out of the jar. I am thinking something along the lines of writing 2 (crazy) dares each day for two months. I must think about it after edging twice and cannot get off for those 2 months. This should make me Horney as hell and agreeable to some dares that I would never otherwise agree to. Will try to avoid duplicate dares but I am pretty sure I'll run out of ideas so I suppose that's alright. If you guys have any ideas I am all ears. I will write them in on chits and put them into the jar so I can randomly pick. I will also maintain a list of things I need to buy to make the dares possible if I get them.

Should this not work, my alternate fantasy is the following:
As earlier this also requires that I only bring along speedos, materials for the dares and last but not least some of the smallest split running shorts I can find for "modesty purposes". Wear some old tank top and board shorts to get to my destination where I will promptly destroy the tank top and cut the shorts such that it will expose some of my speedo if I wear it again. What's the destination you ask? A cabin on the hillside somewhere beautiful and with a water body walking distance away. Will try to adapt the dares to wherever I end up doing the challenge according to circumstances of course.

This is mostly fantasy, the beach and hill ideas. But I do want to do the 12 hour speedo challenge with dares. I will try to keep all of you in the loop. I am an International student in Australia and will have to plan within means, but that doesn't mean I don't want to have fun. So I do hope you guys help me!

I'm using this as a motivation to work hard at losing weight. The timeline I have in mind is 6 month so I apologise in advance if any of you guys are eager for updates and it takes time. I will update you guys every now and then though and come back more often during the two months to fill my jar with dares.

Here is where I am today, 23 years old, 86kgs, 1.68m.

If you guys have any feedback, suggestions or tips please do comment. Hope some of you find this interesting. Even if not though, hoping that posting this to the forum will help keep me accountable. I do need to lose enough weight to feel comfortable to not cover up for a whole day after all.

Thank you!

Last edited by gkag : 12-30-2021 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Change icon
Old 12-30-2021, 04:19 PM

You should follow The Speedo Movement on Instagram, the chubby guys get a lot of likes. "All bodies are Speedo bodies" https://www.instagram.com/the_speedo_movement/?hl=en
Old 12-31-2021, 03:11 PM

Why not just go to the beach as often as possible wearing short shorts and taking a variety of swim briefs, bikinis and thongs? Wear as brief as you dare and as time goes by if you dare more get them wet in the sea and change into something briefer.

Remember that what's appropriate in the dunes of a quiet beach miles from anywhere may not be appreciated on the main town beach with families crammed together and children crawling around everywhere. Strangely the tiny tots don't really care what anyone wears whilst the 10-14 yr olds can get terribly repressed and self conscious.
Old 12-31-2021, 06:01 PM
Speedo Member

Talking Welcome!

I know I join many other members in offering you a warm welcome to the Board! Yes, you are in the right place, and I know you will continue to receive helpful information. I am a retired health-care professional, gay and just turned 70. Your desire to lose weight is a sound one, and a choice that will be worth it in living a healthy and fulfilling life. I am into bodybuilding, bodyshaving, tanning with tiny tan lines, and rio-style men's microbikinis. I love to cook and eat healthfully. I love to walk, and try to work aerobics into my daily life. My addition of the abdominal vacuum to my other ab work has produced a shield of abdominal muscle from bottom edge of pecs to shaft. My body is still a work in progress, and quite a ways from the pale, scrawny kid who got bullied quite often in the 1950s and '60s. I'm sure the guys will have many suggestions as to the best sources for Speedos and the like, but here are some tips to get started. Get something as skimpy as you like to start with and enjoy plenty of "Mirror Time" in the privacy of your home! Get used to the idea, feeling AND liberation of exposing so much of your body! Take a good look at yourself with this new point of view. Views on this next point vary, but here's mine: consider total bodyshaving (yes, even THERE !) I use a PhilipsNorelco Bodygroom razor every few days (then smooth on some cocoa-butter lotion). I personally think the skimpier suits look better without pubic hair, but everyone has a personal preference. (My microbikini is the M73 from Skinz. I wear it straight across as low as possible in the front for maximum abdominal exposure. The top front edge rests right on top of my smooth shaft. If I'm "excited" by the "scenery" , even more of the tanned, smooth shaft is visible This size suit and the way I wear it showcases both my abs and my navel (which is located 9 inches above the shaft and is a focal point of pleasure). If you have access to a tanning bed and have no reason not to use one, consider getting some tan to enhance your appearance in your new skimpy suit. (I tan in my Rio because I like tiny tan lines;being a Rio, the top inch or so of my butt crack ain't pale, and that's fine with me!) Or throw caution to the wind and tan nude with a " cocksock " (available from Amazon). I try to take a holistic approach to everything in caring for my body and enjoying my life. And I think every member of the Board will agree when I say that the enjoyment of such "reasonable exhibitionism" will greatly increase your sense of, and enjoyment of, your sensuality and sexuality. Because they DO INDEED work together as a whole. The points made about where to best enjoy micro wear are spot on. If you have access to a beach where microwear is welcome, great! If you can visit a nude beach, also great! Anything to get you off to a comfortable and fulfilling start! Feel free to reach out to me by Private Message if you like, and I can give you some diet and exercise tips. Good luck, and keep us informed of your progress!
Old 12-31-2021, 07:07 PM

I am a 73 year old hairy (front & back) "Bear". I wear very skimpy Mategear bikinis and thongs at crowded beaches. I just trim my pubes to the same length of the rest, to look even. Manly Bears rule, I was never bullied in my life. I saw a little guy getting bullied by a bunch of teens, I went over and they scattered like rats.
I posted some photos on Instagram, and guys preferred a lot of body hair on my "Daddy body"
Don't shave, manly guys don't get bothered by anyone.
Old 01-01-2022, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkag
Long time visitor but this is the first time posting. Kindly let me know if I am posting in the incorrect section.

I have been thinking for a while. I need to lose weight and a lot of it but have seemed to lack the motivation. So I came up with this challenge as a way to motivate me as its something that turns me on just thinking about. In brief the challenge to myself is to spend 12 hours during the day wearing nothing more than a small speedo (maybe some of the competition ones?) and split running shorts. There are some exceptions as you'll see below.

Ideally this is my fantasy. I would love to drive a car to a nice car park near a beach with some warm weather and cold water. I am working up the courage to try more risqué swimwear in public so would ideally want to get some of them as well as I should have some privacy. Maybe even incorporate some of them into the upcoming dares. In the months leading up to the solo trip (wouldn't mind a partner in crime though), I would need to prepare some dares that I must complete during the 12+ hour stint if I pick it out of the jar. I am thinking something along the lines of writing 2 (crazy) dares each day for two months. I must think about it after edging twice and cannot get off for those 2 months. This should make me Horney as hell and agreeable to some dares that I would never otherwise agree to. Will try to avoid duplicate dares but I am pretty sure I'll run out of ideas so I suppose that's alright. If you guys have any ideas I am all ears. I will write them in on chits and put them into the jar so I can randomly pick. I will also maintain a list of things I need to buy to make the dares possible if I get them.

Should this not work, my alternate fantasy is the following:
As earlier this also requires that I only bring along speedos, materials for the dares and last but not least some of the smallest split running shorts I can find for "modesty purposes". Wear some old tank top and board shorts to get to my destination where I will promptly destroy the tank top and cut the shorts such that it will expose some of my speedo if I wear it again. What's the destination you ask? A cabin on the hillside somewhere beautiful and with a water body walking distance away. Will try to adapt the dares to wherever I end up doing the challenge according to circumstances of course.

This is mostly fantasy, the beach and hill ideas. But I do want to do the 12 hour speedo challenge with dares. I will try to keep all of you in the loop. I am an International student in Australia and will have to plan within means, but that doesn't mean I don't want to have fun. So I do hope you guys help me!

I'm using this as a motivation to work hard at losing weight. The timeline I have in mind is 6 month so I apologise in advance if any of you guys are eager for updates and it takes time. I will update you guys every now and then though and come back more often during the two months to fill my jar with dares.

Here is where I am today, 23 years old, 86kgs, 1.68m.

If you guys have any feedback, suggestions or tips please do comment. Hope some of you find this interesting. Even if not though, hoping that posting this to the forum will help keep me accountable. I do need to lose enough weight to feel comfortable to not cover up for a whole day after all.

Thank you!
If you are far enough into the woods, you may not need the speedo!
Old 01-05-2022, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikenSwim
You should follow The Speedo Movement on Instagram, the chubby guys get a lot of likes. "All bodies are Speedo bodies" https://www.instagram.com/the_speedo_movement/?hl=en

Took a look at it and it seems interesting. I followed it on my second account.
Old 01-07-2022, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwatch
Why not just go to the beach as often as possible wearing short shorts and taking a variety of swim briefs, bikinis and thongs? Wear as brief as you dare and as time goes by if you dare more get them wet in the sea and change into something briefer.

Remember that what's appropriate in the dunes of a quiet beach miles from anywhere may not be appreciated on the main town beach with families crammed together and children crawling around everywhere. Strangely the tiny tots don't really care what anyone wears whilst the 10-14 yr olds can get terribly repressed and self conscious.

I really need to go to the beach more often and maybe even run in speedo’s there during day time. I am yet to try thongs though. DOn’t think I have gotten to the point where I a comfortable with thongs in public. I should get them to wear at home though. Any affordable places online that I can get thong at? Sounds pretty awesome really going to the beach and staying there, maybe changing suits during the day there. I almost always wear running shorts anyway but I have started cutter the inbuilt briefs in them and wearing speedos under. As soon as I am away from the road and don’t think there is anyone nearby who might call the cops, I take the shorts off and run in speedo’s. It has actually made running fun and me a little faster because I don’t really want to get caught.

Thank you for your tips on the beaches. Will definitely keep that in mind.
Old 01-07-2022, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minimalist75
If you are far enough into the woods, you may not need the speedo!

That is true! I am however afraid of insects etc getting to my ass or the front. Maybe I will get comfortable with that with when I spend some time there in speedo’s.
Old 01-07-2022, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkag
I really need to go to the beach more often and maybe even run in speedo’s there during day time. I am yet to try thongs though. DOn’t think I have gotten to the point where I a comfortable with thongs in public. I should get them to wear at home though. Any affordable places online that I can get thong at? Sounds pretty awesome really going to the beach and staying there, maybe changing suits during the day there. I almost always wear running shorts anyway but I have started cutter the inbuilt briefs in them and wearing speedos under. As soon as I am away from the road and don’t think there is anyone nearby who might call the cops, I take the shorts off and run in speedo’s. It has actually made running fun and me a little faster because I don’t really want to get caught.

Thank you for your tips on the beaches. Will definitely keep that in mind.
What could the cops do if they saw you running in a speedo? You are not exposing any "Private parts". Besides, the very short side split shorts many runners wear don't cover much more!