Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-30-2013, 09:59 PM

Default Just put them on and go....

[quote=Drenalin]Thanks for the advice. I've decided to just go with it next time friends are over. Not really sure exactly how Im gonna go about it but, minus the stereotype, speedos are far superior to trunks and I can articulate that we'll enough. Or at least at MY pool.
[quote]

It is cool that you have found Speedo type suits as cool. Don't get too worried or stressed out about wearing them. The easiest way is to just put them on and go out to the pool. Keep the shorts away, because if you wear them out over the suit you will either not take them off or may find it more awkward to come out in shorts only to pull them off. Just put on your swimsuit and head out the door! I have worn my brief suits since I was a kid and it was never a big deal. It is the only swimwear I wear. It's a swimsuit, right? I have never had an issue with people at any beach or pool with me wearing my swimsuits of choice. Once you get over the first time, it will be just your normal thing. Heck, if you have a really nice body, you might even get looks from the ladies or the guys. As for the whole gay thing about guys in smaller suits, I think we make that to be worse than it is. Again, I have never been called a name while wearing my swimwear at the beach, lake, pool, or even running on the beach. If someone is going to pre-suppose who you are by what swimsuit you have on it is their problem. My only advice to you is know where the line of appropriate is drawn. Briefs, even some with narrower sides, are generally okay at any beach or pool. Go less and you should keep those more private or restricted settings.

Have fun...