Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-2013, 02:22 AM

Talking Head in the sand

Can he hold it before that next wave?
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_le...3azxo1_500.jpg
Old 07-11-2013, 05:15 AM

The water seems murky in the photo sharks like to feed in murky water.
Old 07-11-2013, 05:59 PM

Murky, that is clear compared to the Thames Estuary in which I took my Beach Lifeguard Qualification.

I remember taking a group of young people to a beach beyond Leysdown one evening, the tide was out and I had no desire to squelch through a quarter of a mile of mud to reach the water, so I sat with the kit and watched them through the telephoto zoom of my VHSC camcorder.

I noticed one of them relieving himself in the water and stopped filming. A moment later a 6ft blue fin shark popped out of the 2ft deep murky seawater to see what was going on.

Despite running through 9" of thick mud the young people performed a respectable time for the first 100m away from the sea and the shark. Even a harmless blue fin shark, 6' long and as thick as your arm has the ability to improve your athletic performance.

As the lads were changing a stranger approached me and asked for help. He had been lying in a field for 3 hours unable to move, I guessed it was either a heart attack or a stroke and called for an ambulance. While I was on the phone the casualty went into shock, we had to keep him warm and talking until help arrived and the dusk set in. While we were helping the ambulance crew to support him down the sea wall he had a second heart attack and was unconscious for a while. I learned later from the hospital that he had survived.