Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-15-2020, 08:57 PM
Speedo Member

Talking Microbikini exhibitionist

Hi, guys: I joined the forum today and have been happily reading many posts. I became a bikini guy years ago, enjoying both bikini underwear and microbikini swimsuits. I am 68 years young, 5'11" and have a 32-inch waist. I enjoy bodybuilding, bodyshaving, and microbikini tanning with tiny tan lines. I'm gay and out, and very comfortable in my skin. I'm a "navel nut" and I enjoy showcasing my bellybutton and abs at the beach. I currently have the M73 Rio Stuffit Pouch Microbikini from Skinzwear and love it. There is just the right amount of minimal coverage as well as comfortable support for the "package." There is also some "cheek time" and "cleavage" for the glutes. I have been performing the abdominal vacuum for some time now and my already-flat abs now have additional layering, with visible striations and tendons, right down to the "package." And these abs highlight one of my luckiest possessions: a one-inch (wide and deep) t-shaped innie bellybutton (hooded at the top and tapering in to its inner wall) located nine inches above the "package," nicely showcased by my Rio and orgasmic to boot! I prefer to wear my Rio strings straight across, with the top edge resting right on my penis, for the most ab and bellybutton exposure; throw in that "rear view" I mentioned earlier and that is my form of exhibitionism. (If I'm erect, all the better but not necessary.) Thanks to the ab vac, I can draw my bellybutton in deeply and poke it gently up under my ribcage an additional inch higher. I can also roll it and change its shape and depth with muscle control. I feel sensual and sexual in my Rio. I am currently working on developing a relationship with a long-time friend and fellow bodybuilder. For now, I enjoy masturbating and cumming in private. I enjoy doing what I call regular "erection exercises" and seek to maintain good cum volume. (I masturbate every 2 to 3 days and have good cum shots and full-body orgasms.) I was introduced to the navel orgasm by a friend when I was 15, and things came full circle with a male masseur 30 years ago. My navel orgasms are full-body as well. I call these two "Big O's" the "Dynamic Duo" and greatly enjoy both regularly, often together! (The bellybutton gets its workout daily since there ain't no big load to SAVE UP there, although I really like for cum to SPIRT IN there.) I certainly am looking forward to reading more posts and writing more of my own. I would be interested in hearing your thoughts about bellybutton eroticism as part of your own bikini/micro/thong experience, plus your thoughts about, and personal experience with, the navel orgasm.
Old 05-16-2020, 01:44 PM

Default Great Story

I was fascinated by your ab vac story. I hope you provide more information such as routine and diet as well.

The Skinzwear M73 you mention is a great suit!Please post some photos front and back!