Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2014, 06:13 PM

When you're a kid it's very difficult to go against fashion. Back then I used to wear flared trousers and grow my hair over my ears, even though I knew it looked stupid.

The good thing about getting older is not doing things that look stupid, just to conform. So for example, wearing baggy shorts to swim in is stupid - therefore I won't do it.
Old 10-06-2014, 07:32 PM

Thank goodness that trend is all but dead. I like to think that the guys smartened up to the fact it looks ridiculous to trip over your own pants walking down the street. I don't know if the threat of fines for "sagging pants" many towns passed made that much of a impact on teenage guys. Their girlfriends had to tell them they look bad and pull their pants up.
Old 10-07-2014, 03:32 AM

Don't bet on it. I went to an open job interview for a store opening locally. The guy sitting in front of me looks dressed OK, until he stands up and goes towards the interview table. Then I realize he's wearing his khakis sagging halfway down his ass, and slide sandals. To no one's surprise, he ended up walking out without a second interview (And I left once I found out that the store was paying less than I am making in my current position)