Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-04-2019, 06:40 PM

Default Blonde Shy Curvy Girl

Today i was chilling in the jacuzzi in my Skimpy Navy Speedos drooling over some new lifeguard who is tall, skinny with long blond hair going down her waist and these long legs i wouldnt mind wrapped around my face, anyway im distracted by this girl who approaches the sauna, purple/pink swimming costume with the costume going RIGHT UP her buttocks and sexy tanned legs and decent bosoms on here. When i go in the sauna she looks shocked im wearing speedos which turns me on a bit. As im talking to her she doesnt know where to look, so after we chat for a bit i decide to shower and go back in all wet and skintight and i catch her getting a glimpse so i check her out too, she puts her head down and smiles and starts pointing her feet in my direction. Anyway she opens up about her job and tells me shes a nursery nurse and her voice is squeaky but cute and shes playing with her hair. After a bit she shows me her ankle bracelet then i start firing coconuts in my speedos and hoping she wont notice. After about 15 mins she gets out and says she will see me soon, as im sat there staring at her anus with my briefs completely cream pied but im sat there like PHWOAR!!! ❤❤❤
Old 09-16-2019, 09:00 PM

She turned up again tonight wearing a pink swimsuit with her buttocks near swallowing the rear area.
Again we chatted mostly about her stuff and we laughed and joked, she put her hand on mine while we were joking and l got a raging hard on but crossed my leg to hide it, while shes blabbering on im going completely wet in my blue briefs, she is totally oblivious a part of me wanted to put her hand there to feel what i was feeling but dont think shes that sort of girl who would like that she seems too innocent, shes talking about her day working in the nursery totally oblivious that im exploding in my pants and panicking incase she rumbles me and thinks im a dirtbag
Old 10-06-2019, 08:27 PM

She came in the sauna in our pool again today wearing a black swim suit and at first we were sat in sauna when it was busy and she was squashed into me with her hair on my shoulder and our legs touching each other and i was erect in my red briefs but trying not to show it and fighting the urge to cum.
As people left she was blabbering on about her ex and her uni and im sat there with a semi fighting a hard on trying to think of unsexy thoughts but couldnt stop drooling over her tanned legs as we spoke she held my hand so i touched hers at this point i had to cross my legs as i was rock hard in my briefs as shes chatting away she puts my hand on her leg while still holding hands. While she is blabbering on im beasting over her legs and stroking them while absolutely losing control of my functions and creaming my briefs, shes smiling and looking into my eyes and talking to me, i was going to kiss her but couldnt stop firing love juice into my already decimated briefs and didnt want her to notice. Two erderly chinese women entered at this point and interupted our sexy moment, later on i was going to ask her out but couldnt get her all to myself to do so. Think i just need to bang her and get it out my system*