View Single Post
Old 12-28-2020, 01:45 AM

Wink Is his swimsuit too small?

Iv'e seen many guys that wear rather reveling speedo swimsuits and really look good in them too. I remember wearing an Adias swimsuit, one size smaller and it fit so well. My male lowers were outlined in them, including being snug in the behind. One day at our swim club, I was with my somewhat older aunt and my cousin of the same age as me and a similar body build, who was wearing the same style of swim briefs. She didn't approve of our swimwear, yet we were still young and it didn't bother us. Those rather small Adias swimsuits felt so nice too. One afternoon after many of the swim club members and guests had left earlier that afternoon, she took us both into the coed dressing room while saying"those swimsuits are too inappropiate and have to come off now." After a lot of childlike protesting, she eventually had both he and I out of those reveling small swimsuits and soon wearing baggy boxer undershorts with Bermuda shorts over them. During the day at the club, both he and I were complimented by many young women at the swim club how sexy those reveling swimsuits looked on us. In the end a question often asked by other older adults to his mom, my aunt at the swim club "Isn't his swimsuit too small?"