View Single Post
Old 05-29-2022, 12:25 PM

Default Intensify II

Intensify II

A was lying in bed this morning. Once again I had gone to bed wearing my sapphire blue solar Speedo. And, as I am prone to do, I awakened at 4:30 AM and started feeling myself down there. My fingers kept moving between my penis and balls, and everything I touched seemed to feel really great. I was not erect at all when I started, but things changed quickly as I touched and fondled a whole series of really-sensitive body parts.

I got to thinking to myself, A Speedo makes really wonderful swimwear and really wonderful sleepwear. I wonder how many guys out there think to sleep in a Speedo and entertain themselves like I do during the night. Just a Speedo beats sleeping in the nude all to pieces in the summer months. If a guy is concerned about what his male roommate might think, never having tried this himself, a guy could easily pull on something OVER the Speedo, maybe a pair of loose-fitting boxer style shorts, or in cold winter months, a pair of loose-fitting sleep pants, none of which restrict access to the Speedo or to the interesting male body parts.

On the Internet sites, there are lots of guys who really like to self-pleasure in sleek swimwear, wrestling singlets, silk shorts and compression gear. Various type of smooth slick fabric rubbing against a penis is a not-to-be-missed fabulous treat in all sorts of ways. And this leads me into a discussion of edging. The nighttime is an excellent time for any guy to hone his skills in edging. The incentive is to not only have fun, but also to avoid an ejaculatory mess in the Speedo and especially problematic if the guy is not living alone. Building the sexual tension right up to the edge of ejaculation is terrific fun, and so long as the guy is to keep from going into the contractions of orgasm, can be done over and over. Male sexual pleasure is usually about keeping things under control, even though on occasion it is fun to have a giant release of semen where all control is lost. Of course, a lot of guys get adept at setting up schedules for having an orgasm. Young guys sometimes claim that they can have 2 or more orgasms in a single day, but as guys get a bit older, the frequency tends to come down to, say every other day or every few days. Meanwhile the guy still edges on the off-days. So edging plays an important role for even for guys who claim they ejaculate frequently.

The other issue with guys sleeping in Speedos is if the guy is a budding swimmer, and is apprehensive about wearing a Speedo for swim practice, being in a Speedo every night will likely reduce the level of apprehension as the guy will have a lot of time to get “used” to being in a Speedo, having regularly slept in one.

A lot of sexual centered fun relates to control. Generally, guys like to think they can maintain control, as in when ejaculation takes place, up until the last moment when the guy suddenly loses control and cannot stop the ejaculation from occurring. In plain old masturbation as in fingers around penis, the brain is always in control. Goodness, a guy can quit stimulating himself any time he wants, even though the guy knows that if he keeps doing it too long he will enter a phase where he is no longer able to keep from ejaculating, but, of course, that is what he might want to end the session. Some guys feel that they have not really masturbated unless the conclusion is an uncontrolled ejaculation.

I have been thinking about this control issue with respect to penis pumps. There are two basic varieties, manual and electric. With a manual pump, there is a squeeze bulb or lever to control the amount of vacuum in the cylinder. With an electric pump, there are buttons to push that control how fast the vacuum builds in the cylinder. But once the motor is started the vacuum in the cylinder just keep building unless the user takes some overt action to stop the motor. Unlike the manual pump, where I am squeezing the bulb or lever and then watching what happens to my penis moment-by-moment, and then making an overt decision as to whether or not my penis can “stand” even a bit more vacuum, in the case of the electronic pump, the vacuum just keeps steadily building and building so long a I do not take the action to shut the pump motor off entirely.

Psychologically and physically these are two very different experiences. My penis is in the clear poly plastic cylinder, but it is not touching the walls in any way. The cylinder is much bigger than my erect penis is or even the biggest guy’s erect penis is. And once the vacuum motor starts I can immediately feel the blood being drawn into my penis, which is always a great feeling and at the core of why good old manual masturbation is so much fun. Having direct control of this with the manual pump is fun, but losing a degree of control over how this occurs by just letting the electric pump do its thing is equally fun but in a different way.

The guy whose penis is inside the tube does face a dilemma. He knows hos penis is big and quite hard from the vacuum, and would like to be able to touch it for more stimulation enjoyment, But he can’t being still locked inside the plastic tube. On the web, there are guys who have ejaculated while still inside the tube, but this seems to be relatively rare. The more fun method of course, is to get out of the tube, lube up with a lubricant or gel soap, and then continue to enjoy the erection using plain old manual methods. The vacuum-induced erection feels a little different from one that was built from the beginning via manual methods, not inferior to but just different from, and the vacuum-induced erection is equally psychologically stimulating. For me at least, being able to be inside a vacuum pump and taking notes on the experience is one of those great things about being a guy and in retrospect one of those not-to-be denied male experiences.

But also, getting to wear a swim brief is all of that too. I cannot imagine muddling through life without having experienced the wonders of a swim brief or a pair of really snug compression shorts, or going through life without discovering how my body acts if confronted with a penis pump. After all these years, I am still discovering new and interesting ways to jerk off. Today I crawled into a wrestling singlet and will spend the day in that. Every guy should be enthusiastic about doing the continuing research needed to discover a new and fascinating way to just jerk off. Claiming a guy is a jerk-off should not be seen as a derogatory message but something where the response should be “Isn’t that great and wonderful tho!”