View Single Post
Old 05-29-2020, 08:52 PM
Speedo Member

Talking The Navel Core: Part One-The Chinese Navel Massage

Cultures around the world consider the navel as playing a very important role in a person's health. After a person is born and the umbilical cord is cut, the navel becomes a lifelong focal point of health, wellness and pleasure. Google the following words: sacred navel?why? (then choose video). You will learn the philosophy and techniques of a Chinese navel massage which can promote navel health as well as focus and clarity. I begin each day doing this slow, deep-finger rotation in my navel, eyes closed, thinking of the sensations as health moving throughout my body. My very life began at this very point of my body, and through it I can experience the vital forces within me (including orgasm). Like fingerprints, each person's navel is unique. Healthy diet, adequate sleep, regularity, adequate hydration, and exercise (especially abdominal work) all promote navel health (which, in turn, promotes a healthy body). For some time now, there has been a focus in exercise techniques on developing a strong core. I fully agree with this approach, but have taken it a few steps further. I have developed, and work to maintain, what I call The Navel Core. This navel-massage technique is one pillar of such, and the other pillar is the abdominal vacuum. We are all familiar with the various abdominal exercises which help develop the external abdominal muscles we often call the "six-pack." (But genetics being what they are, even our best efforts may produce a flat, shredded abdominal shield with little cubing. Of course, with our microsuits and some tan, these abdominal shields can look MIGHTY good!) I will give you my abdominal-vacuum routine in Part Two. It specifically works the internal abdominal muscles making up the core, and the navel gets a good workout at the same time. Developing and maintaining The Navel Core lays the groundwork for attaining The Navel Orgasm. I look forward to your comments.