View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 12:34 PM

Most guys spend hundreds of thousands of dollars, if not millions of dollars, to try and find a place that makes them happy, ejaculation-wise. Your suits make you hapy in this regard, and you are complaining that they cost $29 or $30 dollars ea?

Chris Humphries should be so lucky.

Seriously if the suits help you get off enjoyably, totally safely and without having to get into an expensive relationship that you don't ultimately want, you are not wasting your money at all. INdeed, you are a "smart shopper getting a wild but totally safe orgasm for a bargain basement price." Think about it, Louis. As wild ways to ejaculate go, a new suit is a teriffic bargain compared with the cost of any of the other options men pursue...straight, gay or whatever.

If I have a problem, it's that I believe I have way more fun in my suits than I would have in a relationship with another person irrespective of gender. If I wanted to pursue a relationship, I need to prepared to not only open my wallet, but also find someone who enjoys the suits at least as much as I do...a tall task for sure.

Just ordering a few new suits is not only cheaper than a relationship would be, but avoids a host of other ssues. I can't get my head around the notion that somehow I would be happier in a relationship, irrespective of the cost. Orgasm-wise, I can totally blow myself away for the cost of the right new suit. This is really cheap compared with the stuff other guys get themselves into in order to try to have a great orgasm. Chris married Kim mainly because he thought the sex would be really fun...boy did he get fooled! Most guys get stuck in relationships for the same reason, and probably most are fooled.

Sebbie

Last edited by sebbie : 06-23-2012 at 05:54 PM.