Thread: After Practice
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2016, 10:17 PM

I braced my body on my elbows so I could look her in the eyes and absorb her expression. As I did so, she opened her eyes, and without voice, just mouthed an expression of ecstasy that I can't print here and pulled on me harder. Her quiet Yess soon drew louder and louder until it echoed across the lake. That was all I could stand and my brain literally short circuited as every nerve in my body was electric and each surge was a literal explosion of emotion and sensual release. She felt my cum pumped into her and let out a scream that brought Sam to his feet in wonderment and concern.

My last push was met with a "OMG,,, that was sensational!!!" her voice quivering. I sank down on her resting on her body but gazing into her eyes. We kissed a slow french kiss and I rolled us over so she could be on top.

I asked her how deep the lake was at the dock. She said it was about six feet and good to bring in any boat. With that info I rolled one more time, this time off the side of the dock. She screamed as we splashed down, a perfect ending to a blast to the moon. Of course our bodies came apart and we both surfaced with a gasp of air. She scolded me with a "That was mean!" She giggled again and I laughed at the moment. The lake was cool so we tread water for a few minutes then pulled our spent bodies from the cooler.