Thread: After Practice
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2016, 07:12 PM

Default After Practice

The swim team members had left and only my assistant Katy and I were left to close up the pool. This took generally about thirty minutes to make sure the filters were clean and water balanced. Katy and I had started this swim team six months before and had about thirty swimmers. We had leased a city owned Natatorium so we could practice and swim all year.

Since I was the coach, my usual attire during practice was team T-shirt and nylon running shorts over my lycra solid blue Speedo. Flip-flops and sun glasses with a wide brim straw hat completed my pool side attire for both indoor and outdoor swim coaching.

Katy was in the water a lot demonstrating strokes to the newbies, so she wore a team style one-piece that cut high on her thighs. She was a college graduate and having swum NCAA for her college, she was tight, fit, and pretty with long blond hair.

This was Friday night and after a week of really pushing the team, Katy and I decided to stay after and cool our jets for a swim. We both made the rounds and made sure the Natatorium doors were locked and most of the building lights turned off except for one bay of lights right down the middle of the pool and the locker room lights. The only noise was the water flowing into the scuppers. A real peaceful place to be.

I took off my shorts and T, grabbed a kick board, and strolled over to the pool. The pool had steps on a side area reserved for toddlers so I waded into the water and into the shallow starting end of the pool. I looked around but did not see Katy; she had disappeared for the moment. Placing the kick board at my lower back, I laid out on my back and just floated there with a sigh of relief, enjoying the weightless feeling of floating without having to tread water or even kick.

After about two minutes of floating I heard Katy enter the water at the steps and looked over at her. She had changed into a suit I had never seen before; a two-piece bikini, that really enhanced her image. It was solid light blue, my favorite color.

She strolled slowly through the water over to me and caught my shoulder with her left hand so I would not float away. Being in about four feet of water, only her breasts up were above water. I said, "Katy, I really like your suit. I have never seen it." She said it was her beach suit and that we should do the beach sometime when we did not have a practice or meet scheduled. She and I had never gone out or done anything together accept Team related stuff. I responded and said that going down to the beach would be fun and I would like to take her.

She then placed her right hand on my right leg, just below my Speedo, and stated how she liked my suit also, and that blue was her favorite color. I could feel me growing inside the lycra. I looked at her beautiful face looking at me and smiled. Katy smiled as she looked right into my eyes as she drew her hand over my bulge and gigged. Her hand cupped over me as if to embrace my bulge in most loving and enjoying way.

I was taken by surprise by her actions and slipped off the kick board, dunking myself to the bottom. As I came up and wiped the water from my eyes, Katy reached out to assist me in getting my footing on the bottom.

To be continued;

Last edited by lapswimmer : 09-04-2016 at 08:16 PM.