Thread: What to wear?
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2015, 11:08 AM

Post Football pants and strapping it

As the weather turns cooler and the swimming brief season winds down, it’s time to turn to trying other ideas. For me, fall is always the season when I pull out one of my various pairs of football pants. I follow the same sizing ideas with football pants that I do with swimming briefs, that is, small and snug is good, but even snugger and Extra Small (sometimes known as XS) is even better!

The shorter day lengths affect me in a variety of ways. In the summer months, I seem to be able to get aroused very quickly, but as the nights grow longer and the days get shorter, I tend to lose some of this ability. So coming up with fresh ideas to keep myself hot and bothered as winter approaches becomes more and more important to do as the fall season progresses.

My interest in football is mainly linked to what the guys wear. I think the shiny pants are cool, and being able to see the strap line makes this even neater. So the first thing I did this morning was to sort through my drawer of straps, and I ended up pulling out an “Old School” Bike strap, size small, of course! I’ve often thought that straps are like fine wines. Each brand, style and size fits and feels a little different, but any one of them can be quite enjoyable. Further, a strap that seems to be a little uncomfortable when I first put it on can suddenly start to produce some really pleasant sensations.

Then, I sorted through my drawer of football pants and ended up pulling out the little black pair of Russell’s, size XS. Goodness these fit snug! But they look and feel great! There is just no room to spare in them anywhere, and they are laced up tight and with one of those little metal loop belts.

Combined with a compression tee, this is going to be a great combination for my stationary rowing, bicycling and weightlifting workout today. No cup yet, but the day is early! Have fun and make certain you continue to enjoy yourself even as the hot summer days fade into fall.

Sebbie