Thread: What to wear?
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2015, 01:47 PM

Default One more Time!

Human males over the eons have become genetically programmed to respond to novel sexual situations. This automatic response system works equally well to respond to novel sexual situations with a partner, but interestingly, in setting up situations for solo sex as well. Sexually, we are all programmed to seek out situations that we think will make our penises happy, and that we will know when our penises are happy because our brains will each tell us that we are getting a lot of pleasure from the situation our penis finds itself in.

A guy can go out and seek a partner for getting this enjoyment, and it really matters not at all if the guy is straight or gay as the mechanisms are the same. But interestingly, a guy can employ the same mechanisms to advantage in solo sex. The solo sex can be considered an end unto itself, but interestingly, a guy can also use solo sex experiments as training for what to try in partner sex at some future point in time.

What does this all have to do with finding clothing items that arouse? For starters, the penis has a remarkable ability to conform to the space it is given, big or small. I think that surely has a lot to do with the genetic programming designed to interest males in having heterosexual sex with a female partner and to focus on reproduction for the continuation of the species. Penises love confined spaces. There are tons of pleasurable nerve endings that spring into action as soon as a penis starts sensing that the guy will be putting it into a place that might be barely big enough to fit. Generally speaking, penises will size themselves to just barely fit into the space that they have available to them, expanding just enough to fill that space. At the same time, penises sometimes put up a lot of kicking and screaming before they get themselves into the space that they so much want to be in, and the guy attached to the penis has to confront all the emotions and pleasurable sensations that are slamming his brain in all sorts of ways. You penis has two basic modes: 1.”I could never fit in there as there is not enough space”, but 2. “If I COULD somehow fit in there I would really enjoy myself”.

So, think about all of this in the context of a guy getting into a racing swim brief for the first time? In anticipation of what is about to happen, all sorts of questions flood his brain, the two most important ones being “How can my penis possibly fit in there?” and “What will my penis feel like once it gets surrounded on all sides by the snug and slick Lycra material in the brief?” A third and fourth question might be “Will I almost immediately go into an erection, and worse, orgasm with ejaculate?” and “What if I immediately have to go from the guy’s locker room into a semi-public situation where my swim team members will see me in this unfortunate (but strangely, very pleasurable) state, and “What happens if I have to immediately go out in front of all the people around the pool, meet or not?”

A lot of guys, while finding the whole idea of getting sexually aroused just pulling on a swim brief for the first time to be fundamentally a pleasurable event, are also terrorized by these other thoughts about what could uncontrollably happen to them. I’m convinced that many if not most guys would live to get into a swim brief and their penises are telling them that, but they are terrorized by these other questions and concerns. First, if you are new to this, it is probably best to experiment with your first swim brief alone, in your room, in front of a mirror, to see exactly how your body will respond to what your penis is programmed to see as a novel situation, and then you might have a better understanding of what to expect as possibilities should you end up with these sensations in a public or semi-public situation.

These same mechanisms work in partner sex and in finding a sexually-compatible partner. They are the biological core of what drives people together into sexual relationships of all sorts. At the same time, guys not in partner relationships still love their bodies and the wonderful sensations their bodies are able to produce, so for these guys getting these things to happen in the absence of a sexual partner takes on top priority. More about this in a later chapter, but some of this may very well involve snug-fitting clothing items of various shorts such as swim briefs, not as a replacement for partner sex but as an alternative pleasurable situation when, for whatever reason, a willing sexual partner is not available..

Enough thoughts for one morning, except one final thought. A lot of guys don’t seem to quite know what to make of their body when it produces precum as part of arousal, but this precum production does not quickly lead to a full-scale erection followed by a powerful orgasm. Here is the part that to me is really interesting. Precum production, technically the secretion of the male cowpers gland, kicks in automatically (without conscious control, and that scares a lot of guys) at the very initial stages of arousal;, usually long before any significant erection takes place. If a guy wants to, he can stay in this aroused and precum-producing mode literally for hours, without proceeding to a full-blown erection and then orgasm. This takes a bit of experimenting to train yourself, but any guy can do it. A lot of guys I don’t think fully appreciate this. Drops of precum are the body’s automatic reaction to having confronted what the body believes is a novel sexual situation, perhaps involving a potential sexual partner, but equally interesting perhaps just an item of snug-fitting clothing. If you are precumming, something you are observing or otherwise experiencing is affecting you sexually for any number of reasons. Think of your precum as the neatest-ever signal to your conscious brain that you are observing or feeling something that is turning you on sexually. This system works with potential sexual partners, but with a host of other situations as well.

[footnote: Some of you may know I lost my prostate and seminal vesicles in surgery a little over a year ago. I still have fun full-blown orgasms, but they are completely dry as there is no liquid to propel the sperm. Sperm stain in my body and are simply reabsorbed. Interestingly, however, this surgery did not remove my cowpers gland, which is way downstream of the prostate. This means m produce precum at the initial stages of arousal much as before. This really has caused me to refocus my sexual play on setting up initial arousal situations that will generate lots of precum. But other guys with normal prostates would have fun doing the same things I have been doing.]

Enjoy your body! This is all a great treat!

Sebbie

Last edited by sebbie : 08-15-2015 at 01:51 PM.