Thread: What to wear?
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2015, 12:58 PM

Default Precum fun

I ended up digging to the bottom of my underwear drawer this morning. I found a skimpy little pair of no-fly Jockey briefs in a navy blue color, with a white elastic band. Size SM, of course. These must date from the late 80s or perhaps the early 90s. I’ve noticed that Jockey stuff has gradually gotten “tamer” over time. In the late 1980s and early 1990s, they used to sell these thongs that were just excruciating fun. They were really snug, and often made from a cotton/Lycra blend. But what made them really feel neat was a very narrow elastic band in the rear, a band that was, shall I say, a bit short.

Actually the band was a lot short, and really cinched up snuggly between the glutes, to the point where it would disappear entirely. I still have a number of these thongs, and they haven’t lost any of their delightful “meanness” over time. If you wanted upward pressure on your perineum, something that feels really delicious (and that is an understatement), this tiny little Jockey was really the thong to wear.

Anyhow, back to the briefs. I really like how these fit. I can put my penis “up” and it just stays there, even (mostly) flaccid. Now THAT is snug. If you have been reading my stories here, you realize that I am a big fan of feeling cloth of various types pressing against the underside of my penis. I think most, if not all, guys get the same sensation, tho they are sometimes not willing to let things develop as they should. And seeing the outline of the underside of a penis rubbing casually against the cloth can be really erotic.

What to wear over the top of all of this? Why my pair of Forest Green “biking” shorts of course. They work fine for stationary rowing too, and I can easily see my penis is positioned “up even with the Hind shorts.

Many of you are aware that I have been in a long-term recovery from prostate surgery. I have been starting to get more nearly normal erections back. It’s happening but it has been slow. Many of my “experiments” with various items are designed to set me up with situations I found to be highly erotic (as in precum producing) before the surgery. In the surgery, the Cowpers glands are “downstream and left alone. I actually only discovered this about a year ago Many of you realize that I have always been a big fan of precum and the circumstances under which guys produce precum. I am pleased to report that in writing all this down, I now have a beautiful clear drop of gooey precum showing through my Hind shorts, right at the tip of my penis. This is great fun to see, and psychologically enormously enjoyable as well (and a great relief, too). Highly recommended!

OK, if you are wondering the details, post prostate surgery, orgasms happen and feel the same as before, but they are dry. This is actually convenient, if you like to play with yourself in bed!

Sebbie