View Single Post
Old 12-07-2014, 03:42 PM

Default Part 7

As he laid awake in bed, the images of the day danced in Chris’s head. He flashed back to the afternoon on the beach, how cute Sheri looked in that tiny, near nothing swimsuit. How much she turned him on, really turned him on. How sweet she was, and how much he wanted to make love to her. Chris had never had such desires this deeply before. He had fallen for Sheri faster than he had fallen for any girl. He cold not believe that he could soon be leaving her, heading off to Europe. It would be an eternity. Chris closed his eyes, it was three in the morning.

As he slept, Chris dreamed of the afternoon. They were on the beach, alone. Sheri sat along side Chris, rubbing his chest and abdomen as they laid in the sun. He had just returned from another dip in the cool water, his only means of keeping his desires in check. He smiled at her lustfully as she told him how hot he looked. Sheri watched as his body, especially his male parts, responded quickly. He was bulging out the suit. She slid her hand down and across the front of his tightly packed Turbo swimsuit, which stimulated Chris into an erotic frenzy.

“Sheri, you are driving me wild,” Chris whispered. He could not believe how erect he was. He was on full display, but for some reason it did not bother him. Maybe he just trusted her, that she would understand. He had never been this erect in front of a young lady before.

“I can tell,” she said back as she bent over and kissed him. Chris wanted to roll over, on top of her and do more than just kiss. She held off his advances. She had not gone that far with a guy, and she was holding onto her values. She was saving herself for exactly right moment with the right guy. Chris was the right guy, she was sure. She just did not want her first time on a beach.

“This is awesome, I love it here” Chris said, referring in part to the lake and in part to the tough of her on his body. He was thinking with both his brain and his anatomy. He was stretching the limits of his swimsuit, his anatomy trying desperately to burst from the tight grasp of the lycra, as it responded to the soft feel of her hand. He could feel the urges getting stronger and stronger. Sheri laid her head on his chest, letting her hands explore the parts of him that she found most interesting. He held back as long as he could, but he was losing the battle.

“You like this?” she asked as she caressed him in exactly the right places. He was about to burst. “You look amazing right now,” she added. She thought about untying his suit, but opted not to.

“Oh whoa, Sheri,” Chris said. His last words as she took him beyond just deep desire. Sheri had never watched a guy reach the final stages of arousal, at least not until this very moment. She enjoyed the feel of his muscular body as it pulsated as he got closer and closer to the ultimate climax. She felt the power of his muscular frame as he pushed through to the ultimate end. She found it all exhilarating. So did he.

Chris woke from his dream, his body having relived everything, exactly like it was the beach. He was breathing hard, just as he had earlier in the day. Under the covers, he slipped off the now wet boxer briefs he was wearing. Alex laid quietly, he had listened as Chris’s breathing became deep and heavy. Alex was sure he knew exactly what Chris had done. He thought about saying something but stayed quite. Chris tossed the wet underwear to the side of the bed, Just an hour now until swimming, he rolled over and went into a fast, deep sleep.

-------

“Oh crap, is it already time,” Alex said as Chris’s alarm went off. Both guys had had fitful sleep for similar, but different reasons. Chris and his wild dream about Sheri and Alex had Patrick on his mind, not to mention Chris’s erotic episode.

“Sorry, dude,” Chris replied as he shut the alarm. He slid his naked body out from the bed, putting himself on full display for Alex, who was watching. Chris had not put out his swimsuit, a late night getting back to the dorm. He opened his luggage to grab one of his suits, he knew exactly the one he wanted. It was a blue and white stripe Funky Trunks brief.

“What the crap?” Chris whispered to himself. His swimsuits were all tossed inside the suitcase, not the way he left them. Chris was meticulous in packing, and especially with his swimsuits. He’d never just drop them in a pile on top of everything else, not folded and laid flat. “Someone’s been in my luggage,” Chris thought. He contemplated waking up Alex, but opted not to. It looked like everything was there. He counted the suits and they were certainly all there, well at least he thought so. “That’s weird,” Chris thought to himself. Suit in hand, he grabbed shorts and a shirt to wear after. He wrapped a towel around his naked body and, swim bag in hand, headed out the door. He first would take a shower, to get the residuals of his dream washed away, then head over to the pool.

“What the f would Alex be doing messing with my swimsuits,” Chris thought to himself as he headed down the hall. He wasn’t sure if he was mad or confused, maybe both.

Chris was tired, and the pool was quiet and uncrowned. Sheri had the morning off, so it was really just him, the lifeguard and a couple cute girls swimming in lanes one and two. Chris did not recognize them as the flute players, Sarah and Alice, but they sure picked up on Chris. Only one of them was a swimmer, the other had come just to see Chris nearly naked in his tiny swimsuit. By how he looked it was worth getting up early.

“You were right, he sure is a hottie,” Sarah said to Alice. “And that bulge is amazing.”

“Told you. I wonder how many swimsuits he has, he has worn a different one every day.” Alice replied. “I really like this one, brings out the blue in his eyes.”

“I’d like to bring him out,” Sarah giggled. She watched intently as Chris got in the pool. “He is awesome,” she said to herself.

Chris cut his swim short at an hour. He was dragging and without Sheri there, he just didn’t have an incentive to stay. Sarah and Alice had already left, a few older folks had come in, but the pool was still fairly quiet. Chris jumped out and pulled the strings from his waist. He did a few stretches at the end of the pool. Gregory, the fill in for Sheri watched as Chris spread his legs and bent at the waist, pulling his back muscles and his leg muscles taught.

“Hey, you must be Chris?” Gregory said as Chris headed toward the stand on his way to the locker.

“Yeah, how did you know?” Chris asked.

“Well, Sheri told me about you. Said you’d be here. She said he’s the hot guy in the cute swimsuits,” he laughed. “Anyway, I am on swim team here and she said that I should meet you.”

“Oh cool, thanks,” Chris replied and extended his hand. The two guys shook. “What do you swim?”

“Fly, IM and team mostly,” Gregory added. “You are really good, I was watching you.”

“Thanks, yeah I really like swimming.” Chris replied.

“Sheri said I was to tell you to come here and be on swim team, but she is right, you’d be awesome on the team,” Gregory answered. “You picked a college?”

“No, I was going to go to a school near home for a year and figure it out.”

“Cool, you should really come here. You already got a girlfriend, so that helps.” Gregory smiled as he said it. “At least you won’t be cold on winter nights.”

“Ha, guess that’s a point,” Chris replied.

“Hey, seriously, think about it. I am going to tell coach about you.”

“Cool. I gotta get going. Nice to meet you.” Chris replied as he extended his hand again.

“By the way, Funky’s are awesome swimsuits, I got a couple myself. And Sheri said you like Turbo suits, too. So do I.” Gregory added.

Last edited by SwimTeamSpeedo : 12-07-2014 at 07:13 PM.