Thread: Old Green Bike
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2017, 12:36 PM

Default 8: Private Lesson

“Okay, Allen, you ready to work on those turns?” Chris said as he strutted over to Allen’s lane. Jake and the rest of the team had cleared the pool, which was now empty except for Allen and Chris. Chris looked stunning as he rocked the hot Little Rok swimsuit. Allen was ready, but maybe not for swimming.

“Let’s do this,” Allen replied. He eyed Chris’s hot swimsuit up close, the way it formed over his amazing masculine bulge, modeling the outline of him. Despite the cool water, Allen’s own manhood was warming and growing.

“Okay, let’s start with you swimming a few practice turns,” Chris said. He adjusted his bulge as he said it, clearly he was aroused. Allen pushed off the wall, his colorful swimsuit rocking with his body rotation. “Cool swimsuit,” Chris thought to himself. It was really turning him on. His bulge grew bigger, tighter.

Chris watched as Allen swam toward the wall for his fifth practice turn. It was better, but not where he wanted him to be. “Keep up your momentum all the way in, tuck and let the momentum pull you through the flip, I want you to end face up in the water, rotate on push off, not in the turn.” Chris tried to explain to a frustrated Allen.

“I am trying,” Allen complained. “What the f..k!” he added under his breath. Chris could feel the frustration in Allen.

“Swim down half way and let’s see what we can do,” Chris requested. He watched as Allen’s tight bubble butt bounced in the water as he swam off. Just as Allen got out from the wall, Chris jumped into the lane. He had an idea.

“Momentum, flip, push, rotate,” Allen kept saying in his mind as he swam toward the wall. Chris was off to the side. Allen crossed the marker and let his arms rest at his sides, tucked and flipped. All that looked great, but as he finished the turn he was sideways in the water from trying to rotate too soon. That was when he felt Chris grabbing him around the waist.

Chris repositioned Allen’s body in the water so he was face up. He let go and Allen pushed off the wall. Allen stood as soon as his push off faded. “That is what I want you to do,” Chris directed. “Catch your breath and let’s try again.” Allen swam out to the middle of the pool, flipped with no wall and started his swim back. Just as he reached the wall, Chris’s hands grabbed his hips, guiding Allen through the flip, just as Allen was upside down, he pushed off perfectly. Chris’s hand rode across Allen’s abdomen and felt Allen’s bulge as he forcefully went off the wall, totally unintended.

“Exactly,” Chris said as Allen stood. “Sorry about my hand,” Chris added. Allen blushed a bit.

“Yeah, I know you really wanted to check me out,” Allen teased.

Allen did several more flips, each one getting better and better. They had been in the pool for about an hour. It had been three hours in the water for Allen, which had gone by fast. He also was enjoying Chris, not only was he amazingly hot looking, he was funny and easy to talk to.

“I know we’ve been at this a long time, but are you up for one more thing?” Chris asked. “it won’t take long, I promise,” Chris added. “Then how about I buy you breakfast?”

“Deal,” Allen replied. The two handsome young men were standing close to each other at the top of the lane in what was now an empty pool, except for them.

“I want to make your kick more powerful,” Chris started to explain. “You should use more of your upper leg for power,” Chris explained. He stepped closer to Allen and leaned in. He slid his hand down into the water and touched Allen’s upper leg. Rubbing up along the inside of the upper leg he said “really try to think about using these muscles more, they will give you power.” Chris rubbed both his hands up Allen’s legs across the front of his swimsuit, the sides of both hands rung along Allen’s bulge. Chris handed Allen a kickboard. “Give it a try.”

Allen was so turned on by what Chris had done. He wasn’t upset or mad, he was excited and very aroused. He wondered if Chris was sending him some kind of signal. Chris was. Chris found Allen equally attractive. Allen swam a full lap with the kickboard. He was trying to concentrate on his kick, but his mind was more on wanting to do more with Chris.

“Well, I think you get the idea,” Chris said as Allen wrapped up his lap. “How about we call it a day,” Chris added.

“Hey, thank you for the help,” Allen replied. He was very sincere. Chris found Allen so sweet. He reached over and pulled Allen toward him.

“My teammates and I give hugs after great swims,” Chris explained as he wrapped his arms around Allen. He slid his body into Allen, so close that their bulges touched. “You did awesome,” Chris whispered as he gently rubbed against Allen, who had quickly become rock hard. So had Chris.

“This feels awesome,” Allen whispered.

“I can tell you like it, we both like it,” Chris replied. They held each other for several more minutes. Allen was so aroused, as was Chris. Chris gently pulled away. He was rock hard inside the tight swimsuit. Allen watched as Chris reached down and adjusted himself, the outline of him being accentuated by the water.

Chris leaped out of the pool. On the deck the state of his arousal now in plain view. Allen almost shot his load watching Chris. Allen followed out of the pool. His own erect state pushing out the front of the swimsuit in a very erotic way. Chris smiled.

“Looks like we both need a cold shower,” Chris said.

“Maybe more than that,” Allen replied, with hope.