Thread: After Practice
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2016, 06:40 PM

We got Sam and then headed for the highway. Katy sat close by me with her hand on my leg. As we drove she started the conversation by asking me if I had been married. I told her the story and she acknowledged with the usual kind concerns and "sorrys" that go with such a tale. One thing she said that stuck was that there was noting I could do to save the marriage considering my Ex had left for another woman. She reconfirmed my manhood and giving me a gentle squeeze on my leg, reach up and kissed me on the cheek. I responded by placing my free arm around her shoulder and she settled in for the ride.

Our conversation hit many topics that included her NCAA life, career as a graphics artist and I told her about my day job as an engineer. The only interruptions were her giving me directions up the mountain to the Lake and cabin. The hour drive seemed like a few minutes as we conversed and then we arrived.

She hopped out and found the key behind the planter, and unlocking the place, it came to life. I unloaded our bags and groceries. Sam headed straight for the lake. As we were putting up the refrigerator stuff, Katy said," let's get into something cool and more comfortable. You brought your Speedos, didn't you?" I told her I brought several like she had asked me to and she said, "let me pick one out." So I dumped my bag on the bed and she went through each one, stretching it out between her hands, and musing over it. Then she grabbed a little yellow bikini, with 3/4" sides and said, "put this on, and I will go change.

I slipped it on, stuffing my package in the pouch, and strolled out to the living area. Moments later, Katy emerged from another room, topless, wearing a tiny yellow string bikini. She smiled and said," now we match," and headed for the kitchen. She asked me if I was hungry and I told I was, so she began making sandwiches. She asked me to get some drinks. I did, poured up a couple sodas over ice and took them to the table. As I came back to the kitchen, I could not help myself and slipped up behind her and pressing my bulge into her butt cheeks, took her breast into my hands and gave a gentle squeeze. She responded saying, "Are you sure you want to eat first," with a giggle. I said, "Yes, I'm sorry, I did not want to distract you." She said, "you can distract me any time you want to." She turned around, and pressing her body tight against mine, we kissed a deep french kiss. She said then, "let's eat and then decide dessert. I let go of her, helped her finish making the sandwiches and we sat down to eat.

What's for desert?