Thread: After Practice
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 01:16 PM

At this point, I was hard as a rock. Squeezing her butt cheeks and licking her smooth mound gave her trembles that aroused me immensely.She had pushed me on me until I was practically laying on my back again and she was straddling me face, oscillating her hips forward and backward as my tongue darted in and out of her pussy and my nose probed her clit. Her head was throw back in ecstasy, her arms bracing on the edge of the tub.

Then she slowly pulled off and looking done at me said,"I want you inside of me." I didn't have a condom and didn't know what to say. She just slid down my chest and guided my cock into her. She sat there for a moment, absorbing the feeling, looking into my eyes with a nurturing gaze.

I said to her, "let's get out on deck, this water is too hot and so am I." She giggled as we eased up on the deck and sat joined together with just my legs dangling in the water. She wrapped her hands around my neck.With her mound pressed tight against me, I could feel her clit pulse with every heartbeat as she gripped my cock with her Kegal muscles. It was like she was massaging me without the normal stroking.

Foolishly I asked,"Am I big enough for you?" She laughed with wicked tone and said "You are just right. I love the feel of your cock. I have not had someone like you ever." "What do you mean?" I responded. She then told that the few times she had had sex, it was with a "boy" her age. They always wanted to rush and cum and not satisfy her. I said I understood and told her that giving her pleasure was just as important to me as receiving her gift. She then kissed me and pressed down hard against my pubic bone; her mound so soft.

I told her I liked it bareback, but there was some danger in that. I said that even precum could get her pregnant. I didn't want to spoil the mood, but, this was on my mind and I said so. She said, "In Denmark we love it bareback and take other precautions, A rubber doesn't feel right." "Your not spoiling anything darling. I just think it is so sweet that you would be concerned" she continued, pulling on my neck as she lifted her body up to just where my tip was insider her and then she slid back down my shaft. She quivered again at the sensation.

It occurred to me at that moment I had not been with a woman for over a year. My wife of ten years left me for another woman which somewhat took a toll on my confidence. We had been high school classmates, dated some then, and met again after college. Things developed between us and we got married. For years, our sex life seemed great and I thought it would go forever. Well, it didn't and her leaving so abruptly made me question my manhood. I mean, what could another woman give her that I had not. That question predominated my idle thinking and interest in another woman just wasn't there.

With every stroke that Katy made, I could feel the pressure building. My hands supporting her butt cheeks and her thrusting down even so gently was exciting me more. Her quivers as her clit rubbed my shaft was bringing me to eruption. I tried thinking of team practice tomorrow, but that was foolish. This goddess stroking me and moaning with delight captured the entire essence of my being. Her sokt breast engaging mine were heaven. Then she let out a loud YESSS, YESSS, YESSS, as she throbbed and pushed against me. I could not hold back, I released and pulsed cum and as my shaft pumped, my entire body lit up with spasms that thrust me deeper into her. We thrust each other for what seemed like an eternity and as the orgasm subsided, she melted against me. We laid back on the deck, my cock still in her but going flacid. she stretched her legs out along mine and with her on top, just laid there for a few minutes. She settled down against my cock to hold it in place for as long as it could stay inside her.

She squeezed my cock and raising up to look at me, she said, "thank you, that was wonderful. I hope you liked it too?" I said, " Oh Katy, that was better than any sex I have ever had. You really know how to treat a man." She responded, "You really know how to treat a woman," and then kissed me. Her tongue deep in my mouth. Laying with her while we cooled off and holding her near me, was a moment that reassured me and it seemed my manhood was back. She had cum first which made me cum and that made me happy.

literally, more to cum