Thread: After Practice
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 05:44 PM

After several minutes of "foot massage" Katy pulled back her foot and sat up on her bench looking at me. I did the same thing to get a out of the warm pulsing water and cool off. We both were getting overheated in a couple of ways. Katy stood up and as the water cascaded down her body, the white suit, now transparent, revealed her completely. Her breast filled out the top and her nipples peaked the Lycra showing her excitement. Her belly button on a very flat tummy said kiss me. Her mound was shaved smooth revealing her camel toe on bottom of a perfectly formed pubic mound that accentuated her petite curvy form.

I instinctively reached out and with both hands embracing her round butt cheeks, pulled her close as my lips met her mound with a gentle kiss. She placed her hands on my head and pushed me gently into her pussy. My tongue stroked her slit through the Lycra. My heart was pounding as she said again," I really like that!" I felt her slowly bend her knees and then slide her body down my chest as she straddled me, her pussy against my bulge and boner. She said looking into my eyes, "Let me give you some room as she reached down inside my speedo and pulled my shaft up. With that, she rubbed her mound against me as we kissed, our tongues darting into each other's mouth and dancing together like children in the park. I took a breath and said, "Perhaps my suit is in the way." She just stood up without a word and with both hands pulled it down and off my feet, tossing it to a deck chair. I said, "well, what's good for the goose, is good for the gander." She smiled and pulled her suit over each shoulder slowly letting her perky breasts go free, then wiggled side to side as she pulled it down to her ankles. Then tossed it over to join mine on the chair.

I pulled her close again, this time, my tongue sliding into her slit, and tasting the sweet juices lubricating her womb. She let out a "Ohh My,,,, That's so good" as my tongue tickled her clit and she shivered in reaction.

more to cum,,, gotta go cool off myself;