Thread: Coming Out
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2016, 07:06 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

Quote:
Originally Posted by need4speedo
I think my fondness for speedos came around age 11 or 12. I remember wearing regular old swim shorts during the 80's which were very short then and they had that built-in nylon liner. That liner caused an instant erection every time I put my suit on. Anyhow, so that started my love affair of stretchy nylon and spandex fabrics.

My first encounter ever with a speedo was around that same time when my mother took me to a department store. I remember seeing a speedo-like suit hanging from one of the racks. I instantly became all excited and knew it would be awesome to wear. Of course at that age, I would never have worn one in front of anyone, let alone ask my mother to buy it for me. So I did the unthinkable, I shoplifted it. My heart was beating so hard as I pretended to drop it on the floor and quickly shoved it down my pants. I thought I was going to die when I walked out of the store with my mother. It was some generic brand suit that was black with little colored stripes on the side and a white stripe that swooshed down the sides of the leg openings in the front. I still love the thought of that suit to this day. I remembered putting it on at home and the feeling was just so awesome. Even at that age, I had wanted to go outside wearing it but there was no way I could ever do that. Anyhow, that's all I can write for now, but there are plenty more speedo adventures that I have to say.
need4speedo, that's great. I know that feeling when at age 13 I put on my first one.