Thread: On the Lake
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2016, 12:40 AM

Default 3: the cycling kit

Ashland jumped on the pontoon boat for the ride across the lake like most dogs, Ash loved adventures, especially ones that involved boat or truck rides. He hoped up in his favorite spot on the front lounge seat where he could enjoy the wind and an occasional splash. I climbed aboard with two bottles of wine, one red and one white and a tray of Shrimp. On the lake one was always prepared for impromptu events. Ashland looked puzzled at the whine of the hydraulic legs lowering the boat into the water. I started the 150 hp engine and gently backed from the dock, a westerly flow of waves arguing for a different direction. The day was still warm, 80. I looked down at myself, happy with my choice of swimwear, and hoping that it wasn't the suit from earlier would not disappoint.

"Let's go Ashland," I called out.

Ash barked the all clear and I pushed forward on the throttle. A Kenny Chesney song played as we headed southeast across and along the lake.

Ten minutes later I cut to headway speed as I approached the house. A wave runner and powerboat were tied to the 30 foot dock. It was going to be a tight fit in a tough current and shallow water. I cut to idle speed, turned the motor slightly against the current and nestled the boat in place. The hydraulic legs lifted the pontoons out of the water.

"I assumed Ashland was okay to tag along,". I said to Kelly.

"Not a doubt," he replied. Kelly wore lime green print jammers that fit him tighter than his Lycra shorts this morning. Over he had on a loose fitting white sports top with piping to match the shorts, it was strategically tucked in so it hung loose, but stayed high enough to display that he was very much male.

"Colorful and festive look," I complimented as we clasped hands, what happened next a bit of a surprise. Kelly pulled me in for a hug, not overly sensual, but a hug nonetheless. I was thrilled!

"Well, you didn't listen," he laughed referring to my choice of swimwear. "But, I love this swimsuit as much." I had picked out a Funky Trunks classic cut, slightly less than a square cut, but more conservative than a race brief.

"Thanks. I love these swimsuits, the feel great on and are ideal for this type of event," I replied.

"The way they are sewn in front is really interesting," Kelly referred to the pouch like stitching. "Let's go meet everyone." Ashland on his own was well ahead of us, luring food away from the softer touches.

-------------

A moderately long ride through the rolling hills of Aroostook county in the complete column, Sky dismounted his very high end Trek bicycle. After being in the saddle for 64 miles, some grueling climbs and a few close calls with farm dogs for whom guys clad in bright spandex kits on machines that whirled by were enigmas to be chased. His bright yellow, red and white cycling jersey clinger to him, soaked in the sweat generated by pushing the pace in the warm, humid heat. His matching white with red and yellow trim bib shorts, similarly damp, clung to his body, showing every feature of his rail thin, cycling structure. Sky loved the feel of his kits, even found them a bit erotic, and chose bib shorts over the more conventional shorts for the very reason of feel. Of course, they also offered flashier colors and designs. The pros far outweighed the con that on long rural rides where the roadside was also the outhouse, it was nearly impossible to easily pee while wearing them.

Alice liked the way Sky looked in his cycling gear, too. Alone, she would sometimes romantically tease him, watching him grow hard in them. The other con, in a hurry to get them off, Sky usually ended up getting off in them. Today, he had to settle for a hug and kiss. No show for the guests, those episodes were kept private. Probably best, after long rides his balls usually were not ready to do much else but enjoy not being squeezed by the supposedly anatomical seat.

"Good ride, sweet?" Asked Alice as she led her husband out to the lake, his bike rolling by hand across the grass.

"Crazy fun and a real ball buster," Sky replied. He meant it. Sky was a nickname for Cecil, his given name. "Who is the guy in the skimpy swimsuit?" Sky asked.

"Oh, that is Ryan, that guy who swims on the other side of the lake. Kelly met him and they hit it off. Isn't that great?" Alice replied.

"Yeah, good. He looks like a serious swimmer," Sky noted.

I noticed Sky right off. His cycling outfit was gorgeous, as was he in it. Except for the rare cycling group, you did not see that type of gear here. If a guy wore black spandex shorts, that was about as close as it came. I was one of the rare exception, although sky's bike was only in my dreams.

"Awesome kit," I said as I shook Sky's hand.

Sky filled us in on his ride, then proclaimed he needed to get a cold stout beer before changing. I was fine with that. Watching him in his tight, clinging spandex wrapper was worth enjoying for a while. Kelly and I joined him in the beer, and the view.