Thread: What to wear?
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015, 02:48 PM

Default Part 8b Fun with your body

Me? I’ve always been enamored with the more subtly aspects of male sexuality, with a particular focus on what is happening to my brain and sexual organs that is causing me to produce drops of precum. Of course, I realize that the big “payoff” is always there, but I can “call up” a full scale orgasm quickly as desired. For me, the fun part is leaning how to maintain the arousal and precum production without getting into a “point of no return” situation where I go into an involuntary orgasm and lose out on being aroused for the rest of the day.

I have long advocated the view that for a guy, mastering control over one’s body so that orgasm can be delayed, perhaps indefinitely, while maintaining arousal as measured not by erection size but by the continuing production of precum droplets at the very tip of the penis. What fun to be able to do this.

If you just ignore what your sexual organs are signaling you as you wake in the morning, and get distracted by the other ordinary events of the day, your sexual organs will quickly go back into hibernation. In essence, you sexual organs will have concluded that there is no point in messing with your brain, as you are so distracted by the ordinary events of the day.

Or, if you have a partner, you might respond to the call of your sexual organs for attention by finding your partner, and perhaps both going into a mode of both having full blown orgasms. This probably will take no more than 10 minutes or so, start to finish. Then you can get back, perhaps somewhat exhausted, to the ordinary events that fill the day for both of you.

Sebbie

Last edited by sebbie : 08-05-2015 at 05:18 PM.