Thread: What to wear?
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2015, 01:48 PM

Default On straps, cups and swimsuits

This morning, I got up thinking about how much fun various combinations of these could be, and I decided it was time to once again put pencil to paper, well, not a real pencil, nor real paper, for that matter.

As a teen, I never participated in any sport (baseball, football) where a cup was recommended, and I was a young adult before I learned that there was more to this than I had known. I have always been interested in items of clothing that confine my groin area, brief-style swimsuits being just one of many possibilities, albeit an excellent one with lots of excellent possibilities and sensations. By the time I started experimenting with cups, I had already messed around inside a lot of suits!

When I got my first cup, I quickly realized that I would be confining my penis to boundaries that would not expand should I become erect. The cup was, well, hard. In the early days, it was common for cups sold to those participating in sports were relatively flat, and many left very little space to grow, if that happened. I admit that the sensations I got from the early cups were part physical and part only psychological, the psychological part not being the actual physical pressure surrounding my penis, but instead just the realization that if my penis expanded to any significant degree, I WOULD be feeling the pressures from the hard cup on all sides of my penis, a cup that was there, but not for the moment at least confining me to any degree. It is normal for guys experiencing this when wearing a cup to “experiment” a bit, by adjusting the cup to see if a more “comfortable” position for the cup can be found. The problem with this idea, of course, is that making attempts to “adjust” the cup to find a more “comfortable” position for the cup. The problem with this approach, however, is that with a semi-erect penis, taking pressure from one side of the cup may very well increase the pressures and sensations coming from the other sides of the cup, perhaps making everything feel more confining, not less confining. Guys who wear cups in sports have to find ways to resolve the dilemma, or they will probably have difficulty keeping the mind focused on the sport at hand.

To varying degrees, cup and strap manufacturers have attempted to deal with this problem for athletes. The first attempt was to move away from the flat cup that pressed tightly against the groin, and go instead with what is loosely termed as a banana shaped cup. These cups, tho narrower, typically had a lot more space for the genitalia to flop around with, and so guys got less of a sensation of confinement, psychologically, at least. The term banana cup is actually a specific brand name, as Speedo is to swim brief. A side benefit is that the guy wearing the banana-shaped cup were going to look like they had a bigger bulge than when wearing the older design that fit nearly flat against the groin. At this point, if you go to a mass market discount or sporting goods store, generally all you will find are cups with straps set up to hold a banana shaped cup. The interesting thing, however, is that these are commonly sold in all sorts of sizes to fit athletes of various ages and body sizes. Some of the youth-sized cups are quite small and in particular quite narrow. These small cups can be readily slipped into a pouch of any size, so an adult who still wants to get a sensation of confinement can readily do that.

I have cups of all sorts of sizes, and I like to wear whatever I want on any given day. I am also very fond of many of my old-school flat cups I have collected over the years. Sometimes the sensations from these are really over the top and the technique of pressing the palm of your hand against the flat cup toward your groin can produce some really interesting sensations.
This essay would not be complete without me discussing with you some ideas for enjoying cup and strap technique. First, generally speaking, smaller, snugger-fitting cups tend to usually produce better sensations overall than larger cups. This is one instance where small is good.

Second, keep in mind that it is very difficult, and sometimes impossible to go into a mode where you can have a full-scale erection and orgasm without first removing the cup. You would think this would be comparatively easy, given all the interesting sensations coming from your groin area, but it is not.

Generally, what happens instead is that under the cup you will end up getting, at most, as semi, and you will probably start to precum inside the cup, perhaps profusely, creating those neat little clear globules of wonderful fluid from the Cowpers gland. Once you get set up to do this correctly, I would encourage you to take full advantage of all the sensations emanating from your groin area. You might think that most og the sensations are coming from where your penis is rubbing against the walls of the cup as you try and adjust yourself to come from, but soon your mind is focused on the sensations coming from your entire genital area, not just your penis. You should be feeling also that the inside of the cup is becoming moister as you produce precum in increasing amounts. If you feel that you are starting to lose sensations from the cup, do not despair. Usually just a quick adjustment of the cup will do it. I can do this literally for hours at a time, and have discovered that it is an excellent way to enjoy a lazy summer afternoon.

Another option is to wear a cup not with a pouch strap but with a swim brief. If the brief is snug and skimpy enough, the smaller cups should stay nicely in place, and not be noticeable except that the other guys might notice that you have a particularly good-looking bulge but without any obvious outlines.

Most guys are not able to maintain a state of arousal and especially not arousal with precumming profusely without eventually getting to the point psychologically and physically where the can no longer constrain themselves and basically feel that they must go into a full scale orgasm and ejaculation. But I have always thought that it was most interesting to see how much stimulation a guy can endure while still not getting off. (This was the theme of that video by the Japanese guy.) Press yourself and see where your limits are in this regard. The cup and strap certainly helps in keeping arousal high with long periods without orgasm. This takes both practice and will power, and the practice is a lot easier to do with the cup in place.

Today I have outdoor work to do mowing my lawn. I sometimes wear a strap and cup to do this work, as today. That will keep me safe and odd branches from piercing my private parts. Straps and cups seem to go well with physical labor, even if I am not engaged in a sport such as baseball or football. The day is already going quickly this morning. Atr some point today, I will probably have a full-blown orgasm, but for now, no rush. I am just enjoying myself, immensely enjoying myself. The walls of my cup are confining me, and I have been precumming as I write this. An excellent day, for sure!

Sebbie