View Single Post
Old 08-23-2023, 02:21 PM

Default On Owning a Superhero Costume for Halloween (and beyond)

On Owning a Superhero Costume for Halloween (and beyond)

I have noticed something very interesting. Nowadays nearly every superhero possessing non-human superhero powers, wears a costume that fits like a second skin everywhere. The vast majority of superheros are male, and being able to play superhero is a dream of a lot of boys growing up. This does not matter if your favorite superhero is a classic like Superman, the hugely popular Spiderman or maybe Captain America or even a less well-known superhero such as the Green Lantern, you still need a skin tight costume top and bottom.

Growing up in the 1950s, I knew that for some odd reason I liked the idea of wearing skintight clothing very much. Early on I did not understand why so much as I had already concluded that being in a garment that for like a second skin in some ways was going to be fun. That this had anything to do with being an adult male was not what was on my mind, except that I admired any guy who got to wear something that fit really snug. Truth is, I was psychologically aroused just thinking about being in such a garment.

A long time has passed since the 1950s but my enthusiasm for wearing snug-fitting skin tight garments has not waned. Halloween is coming up and now would be the time people are thinking about purchasing a Halloween costume, adult or youth. For guys who associate being a Superhero, if only on Halloween, the choice of Superhero costumes on places like Amazon could not be better. The costumes being sold in either youth or adult males as Superhero costumes take full advantage of the stretch polyester fabrics that are commonly used as compression gear such as running tights and long-sleeved compression tee tops. With the addition of 3D screens and the proper superhero logo and the costume is all but complete. The best part is these superhero costumes are not expensive at all with youth sizes about $20.

For young guys interested in learning more about why they have become so fascinated by getting to wear a really snug fitting costume top to bottom, this is the time to explore while convincing the people around you that you are just playing out an admiration for a particular superhero at Halloween. Never mind that you are also introducing yourself to the fun of wearing clothing that fits all over your body like a second skin and how that looks and feels as well as how others react to seeing you in the clothing.

Of course, there are other excuses for wearing stretch clothing with a really snug fit and you do not have to be a superhero to justify. As an adult I like to do my gym work wearing a really tight pair of running tights and a compression tee, and I do that regularly.

Today I have on a bright blue pair of running tights, and a bright blue tee shirt. I realize a lot of guys are fixated about getting an opportunity to wear a snug-fitting swim brief but have no excuse to purchase one if not a competitive swimmer.

In the classic Superman costume, Superman always wears a red brief OVER his blue tights. Superman is obviously male as the red brief always shows a nice bulge at the groin. I have a nice bright red swim brief from Club Swim too. Superman’s brief has wide sides, maybe 5 inches but my red brief is the Euro style with narrow sides. Still, maybe I can bull the red swimming brief OVER the blue running tights I am wearing that fit and feel so good, the Tesla ones. Hey, that looks quite good! What if you are a male who fantasizes not only about wearing running tights and a snug-fitting swim brief? Double the fun! The excuse for buying a red swim brief is that it is part of the Superman costume you are working on for Halloween!

All the fun for Halloween this year whether you are making your own costume or buying a completed one in your size on line, you should have a lot of fun.