View Single Post
Old 01-17-2021, 12:34 PM

Default 5: Floating in the pool

The pool was amazing, almost as much of the house. It was very much a reality I never saw before. My single mom worked hard to give me all the great things I had. I was the first boy of a plan for three kids. My dad was killed in a horrible car wreck when I was six months old; 183 days, eight hours ten minutes, four seconds, as my mom always told me. I never knew him, and he hardly knew me. I wondered about him every day as I was growing to manhood. As I grew, my mom always said “you are so much your father.” Despite his being gone, she did her best to make him a part of my life. My mom did what was needed to always provide a roof over my head, all my swim dreams, and I never wanted for anything. Other than a few dates her and there, she had yet to remarry.

This house, Kathy’s house, was gorgeous. Take nothing away from mine, though. She was fortunate, but so was I! In that instant was a life lesson I hold to this day. Wealth is how we define it. I guess I was a bit shell shocked. Kind of mad or maybe a bit youthful jealous.

“Are you okay?” Kathy asked.

“Yeah, sure,” I replied. “Your house is so amazing,”

“Thanks,” she said as she took my hand. “Let me show you.”

She introduced me to her mom. You could see the resemblance. “Mom, this is Alan, from swim team,” she said.

“Hi Alan,” her mom replied. She looked me up and down, as I stood there in nothing but my green print Speedo brand swimsuit. “You are exactly as she described, tall, handsome, and you look great in your swimsuit.” Kathy blushed at her forwardness.

“Mom!” Kathy exclaimed. I felt a bit awkward, I must admit. Maybe the rare time I felt too naked in just my Speedo. I also, for some reason, started getting hard.

“Thanks,” I shyly said.

“I am going to change, and we are going to the pool,” Kathy told her mom. I wondered why she was changing. She was wearing her swimsuit from practice already.

“Ok sweetie,” Mom replied. “I will get you kids breakfast.”

We finished the tour of the massive home. In Kathy’s room she excused herself to her private bath to change. A few minutes later she came out wearing the slightest red string bikini suit I think I had ever seen.

“You like?” she asked.

“Very pretty,” I replied. I imagined Ryan would be instantly rock hard if he saw her. I was not getting the same reaction. She did, however, look quite pretty. She grabbed me, and gave me a big hug, pulling me into her. She slid her leg between mine, so her body touched my bulge.

“I am so glad you came over today.”

—————

The day was perfect, no clouds, bright sun, warm but not hot. The pool was heated to a pleasant 84 degrees. The free form shape wrapped around a waterfall feature and a pool bar. Certainly not a pool for laps, but for sure a pool for fun. The deep end was nine feet with a dive board. On the other side a chair deck in about six inches of water. The bar was on the back side of the waterfall and required a bridge to get to it. Once there, the pool entirely surrounded you.

I swam around the entire loop, several times. Swimming under the bridge seemed pretty cool. Kathy swam with me a few times.

“Let’s float,” she said as she grabbed a huge float from the deck. It easily fit both of us. “Climb on.” The pool actually had a built in current that carried the float around the entire loop, clockwise.

“This pool is crazy,” I said. We were side by side, close on the float. Kathy laid her hand on my abdomen.

“Glad you are having fun. Sure beats mowing grass,” she teased, as she rubbed along the upped edge of my swimsuit.

“Yes, it does.” I replied.

“I love your swimsuits, you must have a bunch of them,” She stated, more as a question.

“Yeah, I have several.” Truth was my collection was closer to 20. It was a fascination that started a few years back. I loved trying new suits, an attribute I have carried with me since.

“You are too cute,” she replied. As we rounded the back side and under the bridge, her hand was now exploring more close to my sensitive parts. She was getting the response she desired, as my bulge was growing in a very obvious way. Not so much because she was a cute girl, but more because at my age it did not take much to get a growing response. A gentle hand was perfect.

“Do you like wearing Speedos?” Kathy asked. To her, any brief suit on a guy was a Speedo, regardless of brand.

“Yeah, I really do like them,” I replied. I did not confess to her I wear them all the time at home.

With that, her hand slid lower, my response grew larger. I actually liked the feel of being hard in my suit. It was very much turning me on in ways I might struggle to stop.

——- to be continued——