View Single Post
Old 02-27-2020, 01:15 PM

Default Part LXXXII

Part LXXXII

Every guy loves to jerk off. I think I was hooked on the practice by age 13. At my current age you might have thought that by now I would have explored all the possibilities and sensations that are possible, and that I would be getting perhaps even a bit “bored” with it as there would no longer be anything interesting to try or explore.

I think a lot of guys believe in the normal process of aging, that they will gradually become less and less interested in playing with themselves this way. My only observation is that as a guy ages, ejaculations become less frequent, gradually declining from say, once a day to once a week. But I have often thought that also, as a guy ages, his interest in getting to the ejaculation part as soon as possible may decline, but this is accompanied by a gradually increasing enjoyment of the events going on in a guy’s body that might lead up to the point where his body starts creating those involuntary herky-jerky muscle contractions that occur when ejaculation is happening.

Part of these thoughts go back to counseling I had after prostate surgery in which a nurse explained that erections and orgasms were separate events, and one could have a strong orgasm without having a significant erection. I had figured that part already, in my hot tub. I knew it would be fun to press the underside of my penis against the pulsating water coming out of a jet on the side of the tub. Instant orgasm: Well not totally instant, but within ten seconds you will feel as if semen is literally being sucked from your body. If you are at all built like me you will ejaculate in about 10 seconds out of an all but flaccid penis.

This is fun to try, at least for once or twice. If you do not have a hot tub handy, maybe you have a hand vibrator. If so, start it up and immediately press it against the underside glans area at the tip of your penis. Again, you should go into full orgasm mode within 10 or 15 seconds. A fun experiment, but… Well, at least you have proven in for yourself that an erection is not necessary to ejaculate, which is exactly what the nurse was telling me as well.

So, I keep thinking about all of events that happen in my groin from the very first moment of arousal all the way to an orgasm. I keep thinking back to my nights in my teen years when I was trying to avoid making a mess of my pajamas and the sheets during the night, and my worrying that if others observed the stains and wet spots that happened (seemingly often not to be under my control) this could be very embarrassing. Still, I was “hooked” on the entire process. I was very fond of what my body was able to do.

Take the first moment of arousal. I quickly learned to associate that moment with the formation of a drop or two of precum, and I could immediately feel that wet spot right at my penis tip and that sensation is quickly interpreted by my brain as “feeling horny”.

Now a few drops of precum are much easier for a guy to deal with than a full-blown ejaculation. For starters, a guy’s penis is not hard when this happens, or only minimally so. Assuming the guy is wearing absorbent underwear, it is not likely that the damp spot there will work its way through to his jeans. And, a guy can ooze precum for a long period of time undetected.

Getting into a swim brief in this state is another matter. I realize a lot of guys worry about the possibility that fitting themselves into a swim brief will lead to a full-blown erection and ejaculation, but the more common problem is that getting into the brief causes the guy to ooze precum in a minimally-erect state and that these damp spots will show. The solution, of course is to jump in the water ASAP and that will be that.

Generally, a guy wearing stretch underwear made of a polyester-LycraŽ blend “likes” the feel of the fabric against his body irrespective of the design—bikini brief, bigger brief, or any design with longer legs such as a square cut with short legs, mid-thigh or even a jammer cut that goes nearly knee-length. But in addition to the psychological stimulation from the smooth stretch fabric leading to oozing, the stretch fabrics are less absorbent than old school knit underwear is, potentially creating a situation whereby the guy is oozing so much that damp spots start to show on his jeans.

Still, the guy loves how that slick fabric fits and feels. And then there is the problem of how other guys your age might react to seeing you wearing whatever you are wearing in a situation such as inside a gym locker room. One dare not stray too far from what the other guys are wearing! So there is a herding instinct that affects guys who are interested in making sure that their underwear choice fits in with what the other guys are doing and wearing.

At age 72, living alone, I have no concerns about fitting in with my peers or pleasing anyone but myself. As I have indicated in the previous chapter, I have all sorts of different things that can possibly be used as sleepwear on any given night. And, as I previously have indicated as well, it is important to a guy’s overall health to make sure that the normal cycles that occur during the night in which the penis partially fills with blood and then drains continue to occur throughout a guy’s life. So the idea of wearing something to bed every night that fits snug and feels slick against your penis is not only enjoyable but is a great way for maintaining and improving an important part of who you are as a guy. I try to do something different every night—mix it up so my body (my penis) has something new to confront and cope with on a nightly basis in this respect. This basic idea to support penis health comes highly recommended.

I have also been digging through the literature relating to the use of penis pumps as a means of helping sustain and improve blood flow and how regular use of one can help in ensuring that something close to a normal nighttime cycle can be sustained. I will have more to say about this in the coming chapters as I run some more experiments, but let me make just two points now.

First, just as it is possible to have an orgasm without having an erection, the converse is also true, and you quickly discover this in experiments using a penis pump. The pump can build you an erection more quickly than you would be able to do it manually. And further, once you have that erection you can sustain it without any real feeling of urgency to enter full-orgasm mode. Of course, you can still masturbate the erection you created with the pump to an orgasm via whatever method you employed in the past, but you can also just hang with the erection for awhile without doing this. From a post-surgical rehab perspective, the ideal thing to do is to just hang with the erection you created using a pump for 20 minutes as the blood vessels in your penis are getting oxygenated from the new blood flow, which is a good thing both rehab and general heath wise. (My only regret is that I should have been doing this starting 6 weeks after surgery not 6 years!)

Second, penis pumps are inexpensive, can be bought on line, and have minimal if any negative side effects. They exist in a crazy world between medical device for the treatment of a erection problem and a sex toy for recreational use. I have an electronic version and a purely mechanical one for which I do my own pumping. The electronic version (about $30) is really well made and it works really well. But for my rehabbing. I think I prefer the simple mechanical one as I get to control exactly when more blood gets to flow into my penis. Here is a link for the latter

https://www.ebay.com/itm/8-Male-Men-...72.m2749.l2649

You will also need a water soluble sexual lubricant such as Astroglide or KY gel. That runs about $6 on line.

To be continued…

Last edited by sebbie : 02-27-2020 at 01:17 PM.