Thread: Lake Adventures
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 08:04 AM
Speedo Member

Default Ep.16

Steve was in his blue with red stripes speedos too, still. "So what have you been texting "Boner boy"?" He asked with a chuckle. "Fuck you and at least I have something to shag, unlike yourself, you'll have to settle for your own hand" I said it with a sneer. To which Steve chuckled too, he readjusted his package which judging by the look of it seemed to be going very much in the state of being hard. Then he said "I thought you and Thora are done? And please humping anything curvy&soft in the house isn't shagging" he said with a sneer. "We'll see who'll be laughing in the end" I said. "Where are we going today lake or pool?" "We're going to the pool" he said.

Well after we ate breakfast and packed our stuff we went in the car where Steve was waiting for us. We drove for good 10 minutes until we reached the parking lot to the pool. I was still aroused, my mind was focused on meeting Trisha. I was sporting a semi in my speedos.

We found the place, settled, everyone got into the pool, except for me & Steve. I decided to work on my tan, Steve meanwhile was enjoying the attention of having a blonde chick couple of feet away from us, who gazed at him transfixed. She looked HOOOT too, in her black&purple one piece. Then at one point she called him, and by the look of his bulge he was defintely straining that suit more&more. He decided to join her, from what I was seeing, they talked then he came back after a few minutes. Now definately sure that he is having a semi at least, getting really big in his red&blue speedos. "Good morning ehh?" He chuckled nodding his head to the direction where that chick was. She suddenly got up and went straight to the pool. "Seems she knows how to pushes your buttons?" I said. "Yep" he said with a nervous grin. "I'm getting hard" he said grinning, but now really he could no longer hide it, he was nervous and he's bulge was growing more and more. "Seems she really worked you up?" I said. "Oh yeah" he said still gazing at her. "Listen Steve, you know I've talked to you when I had that thing happen, when I was training water polo" I said, I was nervous retelling him the story again. He was looking confused, "what are you talking about Mikey?" "Well you know when I got hard with that guy groping me, and constantly stroking me downstairs during that game" i continued, "and how just as I was calming down, when the game was over, he whispered that stuff to me after the game, and I got hard instantly." "What's that got to do with anything now?" He said. "Well the thing is bro, yesterday Gabe asked me, like have I ever had you know had some of those things for guys also. You know stuff you do with girls in private, and I started thinking after that what if I really have it a bit for the guys also?" I concluded. "Listen Mikey, you know I've been on the water polo team for so long. Well the thing is there is a good chance that he was just a dirty player who wanted to provoke a reaction. Another thing is, everyone's equipment is sensitive in speedos, cause you're trapped in that tight suit, anything touching your tool can easily get you hard. Not to mention that the guy was rubbing&groping you. You should consider yourself lucky you didn't shoot a load, right there." With all this talk, I was getting hard again in my suit. "Fuck" I said to myself. "I'm going over to this chick" and he inclined his head in that direction.

After a minute Steve disappeared with the chick, and I couldn't see them anywhere. I stayed on my towel with a boner going on in my suit. I turned on my stomach, it did hurt a bit. But at least it was secluded. Then after half an hour during which I stayed there trying to hide my excitement down there which subsided a bit. Peter appeared and said:"C'mon mate, in the water". I decided that it's better, that way I'll come down even more. I followed him to the pool. There we swam over to the others. "Looks like somebody decided to join in finally!" Exclaimed Gabe. Matt suddenly dived under and* appeared next to me in the following moment. He whispered to my ear "looks like someone has a stiffie down there." "I have no idea what you're talking about I whispered back to him, as Pete&Gabe started swimming in opposite direction.

"So what is it that got you stiff?" Asked Matt. "I don't know I guess it's all the sexual tension that was only being built up, since I last saw Thora, mind you she was really pissed at me the last time I saw her, so there was no hanky panky stuff happening" I concluded.

We were fooling around there for an entire day. It was time to start packing away, and I couldn't locate Steve anywhere near. Then all of a sudden he turned up. "Ready lads?" "Yeah yeah, where have you been?" I asked him. "Catching up on something" he said with a smirk.

We got into the car, and Steve drive off to our place, when we arrived there. He said to me "Mikey I'm leaving you the house tonight". "And where exactly are you going?" "Well you know the chick that goggled me in the morning by the pool, well turns out we had a bit of a fun time on our own, so in order for things to really start going hanky panky, we're seeing each other this evening. I just need to pack another suit or 2, turns out she's totally into guys in speedos". "Cool bro" I said excited, cause that meant, that I'll have one guy less to worry about, when it came to Trisha and me having some private action tonight.

Half an hour later things got even better, for myself, just as Steve was about to leave to meet his lady. Then Matt came downstairs packed and said that he isn't feeling really well and if Steve is about to go somewhere if he could give him a lift home. "Sure no prob" he said. And they both left. Which meant that I needed to work out how to push Peter&Gabe out of sight when Trisha comes.