View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 01:49 AM

Default I'm not

Soorry to say it in this way-but-it seems that some "homophobes" felt that the shorts (mine were satin-shinny dark blue with white piping) somewhat took the players "manhood" away. I must say that even the girls used to say that I had great legs-and I guess I did and still do-especially after a great sailing summer with a tan and a fair amount of black hair! They were in no way indecent-we also had tank tops where we were able to show our chest and pit hair-some more than others. At the same time football pants became more hugging-especially in the basket area as well as baseball uniforms! Watch the guys on the field scratch their dicks or see the jock leg straps through the football pants as well as the buns! Kind of funny how that happened. We did have warmup long pants and jacket tops which we wore-especially on the bench when we werent playing-kind of drafty here in Vermont gyms when it was zero out with 25 knot winds. We all had crew cuts and were clean shaven. Favorite expressions of coach Hard was "Who do you think you are-the Prince of the ruling family? Your warm dry and well fed to what are you complaing about!