View Single Post
Old 06-21-2016, 07:43 PM

Default Changing and showering in locker rooms

When I go to the gym that has a swimming pool, I wear my favorite snug Arena swim briefs under shorts, like underwear. I'll take off the shorts and shirt, putting them in the locker, then go to the pool. I take a nice long swim and head back to the locker room. I get my towel, then shower while still in my clinging tight wet Arena swim .briefs. After soaping and rising off the pool water, I' ll take my time getting the tight swim suit off and don't make a show of it, but it feels so good wearing it and tickles my lowers all over, trying to peel the clinging wet Arena suit down and off. Once The suit is off, I put a towel around me, then dry off by locker and quickly putting on my baggy boxer underwear with the shorts and shirt. I don't pay much to the other guys around the locker room and in the showers. Sometimes when in the swimming pool with friends,I get nice comments from them, how sexy my swim briefs are on me, especially when in the showers, but that's in private. I do like wearing them including speedos at the gym and as summer underwear too.