View Single Post
Old 12-19-2019, 01:21 PM

Default Part LXIV

Part LXIV

So, let me assume that my readers are interested in finding garments that will be used in self-pleasuring and perhaps in conjunction with having sex with a partner. The basic questions relate not only to the specific type of garment (ie swim brief, strap, compression gear, singlet, snug-fitting jeans) but also what the sizing should be for such use.

A general rule to follow is to let your body “tell” you what it thinks is “right” for the purpose. Specifically, if the mere THOUGHT of buying and then wearing the specific garment gets you oozing precum, then it will probably also be something you will enjoy wearing in self-pleasuring. A guy’s body ordinarily does an excellent job of sorting this all out.

Having said that, I thought it would be perhaps useful for me to tell you some specifics of what seems to have worked for me over many years of hands-on experiments.

Swim briefs are a good starting point. I know a lot of guys tend to focus on the width of the sides, suggesting that the narrower the better. But I believe there is a more important measurement and that relates to the vertical length of the brief, which in turn determines if the brief will fit high enough to cover the Y at the top of your butt-crack.

In this regard, I think those Asian guys who like to wear the briefs that do not cover the Y have this figured out better than we Americans do. The other part of the fun is that if you are in a brief that does not quite want to cover the Y, you will find yourself probably repeatedly tugging away at the rear waistband, which, when you keep at it, can be a very enjoyable move.

Position your penis “up” in the brief with the underside of it pressing against the slick material, and you should be in for a really enjoyable time, especially if the brief is a little too short to fully cover your Y without some constant “adjustment”.

Thong swimwear and underwear has its own special way of getting “to” a guy. Part of the fun is just getting into the garment and getting your (hopefully hardening) penis along with your balls into the little pouch. You will have to “handle” your organ more than you normally would when getting into a standard underwear or swim brief.

The real key to successful “thonging is to put upward pressure on your perineum just behind your scrotum which indirectly also stimulates the prostate from below, and then the feel of a cord cutting between your buttocks. The combination of the two can get quite erotic quite quickly, but thongs vary in how much of each you get. I’ve experimented with many different thongs and found a few that I really “like” in this regard. You will probably end up buying a number of different ones as well, and running some comparison tests. These tests themselves can be both physically and psychologically interesting. I would love to test new thong models for an underwear or swimwear company, but the criteria I would base my judgment on might be different from what the manufacturer had in mind.

Athletic supporters can be a lot of fun to wear, cupped or not. Many of you realize I am very fond of the old-school straps with the three-inch-wide waistbands and the rough-textured elastic pouches. Any guy who has never had the opportunity to be in a strap and then get off in one should try doing so.

This is a male “rite of passage”. I suspect nearly every male who was “forced” to wear a strap in order to participate in a sport has done this, and you don’t want to be left out. Entire on-line stores now are devoted to selling straps in all sorts of shapes and sizes. You don’t really believe that customers are only guys required to wear a strap for a sport, now do you? Tell me another funny story!

I’ve already discussed cup shapes and sizes at length. The really fun cups are the old-style ones that seem barely big enough to hold a flaccid penis is going to drive a guy bananas worrying about what will happen if he starts to grow a bit. There is physical pressure but also psychological pressure as your penis will somehow realize the close proximity to the walls of the penis. Intercourse with a female involves much the same combination of physical and psychological stimuli, but there at least the surrounding walls are not hard-and-immovable plastic. Getting into a slightly undersized cup psychologically and physically can get interesting in a hurry. And you may learn something about how your body works and what really matters in penis-vagina sex. All for the better!

All of you also know that I am a big fan of compression gear shorts, tights and tops. Via experiments with compression gear, I learned that there are lots of body parts that are erotic that are not located in my groin. A guy’s thighs are a psychosexual hot spot, for example, and, in the compression tights, even the calf muscles. I like to undersize compression gear at least 1 size, and maybe two. What is the point in wearing it if it doesn’t “compress” Combine the gear with your latest swim brief or thong underneath, or maybe even a pair of undersized tighty whiteys.

Wrestling singlets are fun because in order to get the straps in place you have to tug upward in how the singlet fits in the groin area. Apparently a lot of teen wrestlers fear a hard-on just getting into the garment, and then what do you do if you get the uncontrollable urge to ejaculate wearing this one piece garment that takes time to get on and off? The body-suit swimmers face the same little problem. But if you are simply wearing your singlet in private or with a close male friend who is also “suffering” from the same “concerns” then this is not really a problem.

Finally, the guy’s jeans manufacturers keep putting more and more stretchy fibers in jeans allowing for a snugger and snugger, “painted on’ look, and for some years now guys have been buying jeans with a super skinny fit. First, with the elasticized fabric, the best versions now fit almost as snug as a running tight from the thigh through the calf muscles. This gives a great look. Plus you may discover seeing your legs from top to bottom in them in itself is erotic. Second, with the elastic in the fabric, this means that you can buy jeans with a waist one or two inches smaller than you could button when the denim had no stretch, making the look even snugger. A guy who comfortably wears a 32-inch waist in non stretchy denim can downsize to 31 or maybe even 30 inches, making the fit all around still tighter. You might get aroused just thinking about doing this, which is great. And learning how to control your urges while wearing undersized skinny jeans is also just part of the fun.

Enjoy yourselves guys, and I hope you find these tips for doing so to be helpful in your quest to have fun.

To be continued…