Thread: After Practice
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2016, 12:24 AM

I already trimmed my pubic hair to be short and shaved it past the bikini line. So, Katy denuding what forest remained was not a stretch for me, considering the benefits. As we headed for the door, I stooped and grabbed our matching thongs. I also looked to see if any of the neighbors were peeking over the fence. The last that either of us needed was a scandal with the swim team parents. Swimming sports held a high level of moral standard for the kids and volunteer parents. Granted, I new some of the kids on the team had to be doing what I had done when I was their age. After all, I had experimented with my teammate in high school and actually screwed a couple of the girls on the team. Imagining the older ones weren't messing around somehow, somewhere, was pure folly. However, as a coach and Katy as an assistant coach, we had to maintain a high degree of professionalism, so no grab-ass on deck. Of course, we did plenty of that when we were alone, so we had no problem deferring our attention to the swimmers at practice.

Both Katy and I were butt naked as we strolled across the deck. Katy noticed my checking the fence line and giggling, said, "You worried someone might see us?" I said I was just making sure a nosy neighbor wasn't behind a knot hole. She reassured me that the elderly folks on both sides of here were rarely outside on cooler evenings. I said I was only concerned because we had made quite a fuss together during our orgasm. She laughed and said she thought they may even be hard of hearing. By now we were in the master bath. Katy opened the medicine cabinet and took down some shaving cream. I said to her,

"Ohh,, you mean you want to shave me now?"
"I sure do, unless you rather wait?"
"No,, that's fine. Let's do it."

Grabbing a disposable razor from a package in a drawer, we both got into the shower. The warm water was comforting. Katy turned me so as to wet my pubic hair and then turned me towards her. I was between her and the shower spray. Taking a palm full of cream, she rubbed it on my balls and somewhat woody shaft. Telling me to spread my legs, she coated my anus and upper legs.The menthol cream warmed my balls and shaft. Katy looked at my package with intensity as if she were about to embark on a mission.

Taking my woody shaft in one hand, she laid it to one side and gently stroked the razor down the side and bottom. Carefully she placed my firming shaft from side to side, removing the little hair that was there. Between razor strokes, she would rub it up and down to see if there was any stubble which only firmed me. Hair on my pubic bone was gone in seconds as she rinsed the razor with a hand held shower.

Asking me to sit on the shower bench, I spread my legs to give her complete access. A woman with a razor is to be respected completely and trusted wholly. She took my balls at the base and lightly squeezing, rounded out the sack so she could stroke the razor. Her strokes tickled. After rubbing to make sure no stubble remained, she rinsed me with the hand shower. The warm water tingled and accentuated my hard-on. She said, "Nice, I like that, Now, you shave me, I feel some growth starting."

We traded places on the bench and she thrust her pussy up and spread her legs so I could have complete access. True to her comment, I could see a blond fuzz emerging, but that had not affected me so far. I shaved her pussy with the care of an artist painting a tapestry. Completing the mission, I too, rubbed it to verify a no-stubble pussy. After rinsing her off, I gave her pussy a gentle kiss. She groaned a Mmmmmm!!! in satisfaction. I realized in doing this grooming together, we had bonded at a new level. There was nothing that we could do to expose each other to one another. We soaped our bodies together and sprayed each other off to complete the shower. As we were drying each other off, Katy looked up and with those puppy dog eyes, said, "Matt, let's go try out our newly shaved bodies. I have some tasty oil I think you will love."