Thread: After Practice
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2016, 02:27 PM

Our romp on the dock must have taken a toll on both of us. We must have fallen asleep in the shade of the porch on this warm August afternoon. We were awakened with the sun peaking around the roof and warming our lower bodies. Upon regaining consciousness we gave each other a soft gentle squeeze as a way of welcoming each other back life. Looking at each other I saw that Katy had a wistful, satisfied look on her face and she threw me a kiss by puckering her lips and blinking. A couple of hours had passed and it was mid-afternoon.

The quiet of the cabin was only interrupted by the occasional chirp of a bird. Sam lay with his feet dangling off the porch, his back to us, still in blissful sleep. I was about to ask Katy if I could get her something to drink, when Sam's head popped up, his ears perked. Then we heard the sound of a car coming up the road. Sam jumped up barking. We both leaped out of our loungers and raced inside, Katy to one room and me to the bedroom. I grabbed the shorts and Tee I drove up in and pulled them on, the shorts over my speedo. As I emerged from the bedroom, so did Katy in similar attire. The car had pulled up to the front and we heard a car door shut. We walked out on the porch and saw a man approaching.

"Hi Charley," Katy said,obviously knowing him. Charley looked up and said, "Oh, Hey there, Katy. I didn't know you were coming up this weekend." Later, I found out from Katy that Charley was a neighbor that looked in on the place when the Jamison's were not there and he was just coming by to see if everything was okay. He continued, "who's your gentleman friend?" Katy said, "Charley, meet Matt Stokes. He's the coach of the swim team I assist and I invited him up for a day to get away from town a bit." "Well, glad to meet you, Matt. Katy here is good company and I am sure you will enjoy your visit," he said. If only he knew how good company she was,,, Oh boy. I politely agreed with him and exchanged cordialities.

"Well, I will take off so you folks can enjoy the lake." he said as he turned to get back in the car. "Katy, if you need anything, just give me call. You never know when something might break or quit running." With that he got in the car and headed back down the road. After he was out of sight, we both breathed a sigh of relief.

I looked at Katy and we both laughed at the moment. "You think he suspects anything, Katy?" I asked. She wrapped her arms around my neck, kissed me, and said, " You know, I don't care if he does!" "We are both adults, however, we don't have to advertise, now do we?" she said with a wink.

The sun basked us as we stood there gently french kissing. I embraced her butt and pushed her close to me. I said between kisses, " are you thirsty?" She said, "yea, let's get something cool and come back out here and get some sun.