View Single Post
Old 01-10-2016, 01:20 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

Part 10

None of the poolside shenanagans escaped Jeff who seemed to know when anyone was looking at other guys or even working the pool’s waterjets. He made a mental note when he caught the boys working that waterjet. The meet progressed without further incident and the boys dodged the boner bullet on the starting blocks, probably due to sheer fear. During a break, Jeff walked over to where Jimmy and Timmy were sitting and said, “We could sure use some extra hands after the meet helping to clean this place up, are you guys game?” Not exactly thrilled by the prospect, they didn’t look or sound too enthusiastic. “Trust me,” offers Jeff, “It will be fun and it will be worth your time at the end.” “I guess,” was the skeptical response from the two boys, but Jeff’s big smile had them wondering what this was all about.

The meet ended and coach directed the boys to the tasks at hand, thanking them and Jeff for the new recruits. Jeff, being the team captain, along with a crew of 6 boys made fast work of getting the equipment put up, trash collected and within about 20 minutes, the boys had the place looking as good as it did before the meet. “Jeff, you be the last to leave and make sure the door is latched, I’ll lock it now and thanks, everyone for your help,” says Coach, “I’m leaving now.”

“Guys, let’s shower,” proclaims Jeff. All six boys, strutting in their red and white team TYR suits, head to the large shower room. This was an older school and had not yet installed individual shower stalls often with curtains, but rather had a center post with a bunch of heads and shower heads also lined the walls of the 30 foot square room. Much to the surprise of Timmy and Jimmy, the older boys all strip out of their suits and were starting to lather up naked. “Hey pussies,” yells Jeff, “lose the speedos or we’ll pantz you wussies.” Timmy and Jimmy immediately followed orders and noticed the others were in various states of arousal which immediately got them going.

Then their jaws dropped when they saw one of the older boys move in towards Jeff with his hands all soaped up and started stroking Jeff’s moderately erect penis, bringing it to full erection. Jeff responded by getting his hands lathered up and started what looked like – was it? Really? Yes, Timmy was certain they were jerking each other off!! One of the other boys signals Timmy over who timidly goes and gets the same treatment from one of the other 9th graders. “I’ve jerked off at home thinking about your speedo boners at practice,” Scott quietly whispers in Timmy’s ear. “And at practice when you wore that yellow speedo, I nearly shot when I saw you.” “I saw your boner, “Timmy whispered, it looked really hot in your speedo.” Moments later, Jimmy and another 9th grader were jerking together. Jeff told Timmy, “Nobody is to know we do this after clean-up, got that – nobody!” Scott admonished Jimmy the same thing and both boys shook their heads in acknowledgement. Both boys enjoyed the feelings of the older boys jerking them and also were very turned on being able to play with an older boy’s larger cock, although Scott was probably only 1/2 inch longer than Timmy but a bit thicker. Both boys had huge releases as they could only last a minute under the manipulations of the older boys.

To be continued

Last edited by dm106 : 01-10-2016 at 01:24 PM.