Thread: After Practice
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2016, 01:01 AM

Katy and I opened up the pool as usual Monday evening, but I noticed as we were checking lane lines and coordinating our practices, Katy would be casting a glance at me in a different way that she had the week before. There is something about screwing each other's brains out that creates a different perspective when you are together. The kids arrived on time and the sets went without a hitch. Katy worked the kids and barely cast a glance my way during the hour and a half of sets. As we were closing, and I was walking Katy to her car, she said, "Matt,,, would you like to come over for dinner? I have some food thawing and was hoping you could come by." I said with a grin, " Sounds good to me if you let me treat tomorrow?" "Ohhh, can I bring Sam over so he can at least be with us?" "Absolutely," she said, "I love to look at Sam's expressions when we are making love." I asked her, "When do you open your eyes?" "Not very much." she said with grin.

Somehow and with reasonable authority, I was sensing Katy was not going anywhere soon. And that was okay with me. We alternated dinner that week, topping it of with either her on top or me on top. Sam, bless his heart, got used to our antics and started sleeping through the whole event.

Friday after practice, Katy said she had a gift for me but I would have to come to her house to gt it. And, it was her turn for dinner. We picked up take-out and some wine and headed to her place. After we had a glass of wine, Katy said to wait on the couch while she went to get my present. She returned from her room with a small gift bag. Handing it to me, she said, "I hope you like it?" I pulled out the top wrapping paper and pulled out a swim bikini. However, this one was a thong style, sky blue, with polyester blend material. Her eyes glistened as she asked, "Well, go put t on and model it for me." I looked at her and said, "You want me to wear this?" "Don't you think I am too old for this style?" "No way, she said, You have the cutest butt and I want to see it all when we play at the beach." Well,,, okay then, let me slip into it and see what you think." I responded.

I went into her room and stripped down. I slid the thong on and packed the manhood into its pouch. Before I went out into the living room, I looked at myself in the full length mirror just to see how I did look. Actually, I wasn't embarrassed by this tiny loin cloth and with a bit of confidence, headed for the door. Tossing all cares aside, I stepped into the living room and opened my arms as if to say Ta DAAA!!!

Katy jumped up from the couch and literally squealed with excitement. She was more enthusiastic about things like this than I was. I said, "How do I look sweetheart?" " She stared saying, "Amazing baby, turn around so I can see your butt." I did and stood in that position with my back to her. Next thing I knew she was running her hands around my waist and over my bulge. The suit was silky smooth and her fingers sent a tingle into my balls and rapidly enlarging shaft. I felt her lips kiss each butt cheek as she massaged my bulge. At this point I knew we would be working up an appetite for dinner. Then she stopped abruptly, and jumping up, she said, "Wait,,, let me put on my matching thong." At that statement, I almost cummed myself, but I didn't. She darted out of the room, the bedroom door slamming behind her.