Thread: On the Lake
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2016, 01:32 PM

Default 6: The cove

Moose Point cove is an isolated spot at the far Northwest end of the lake. It is totally undeveloped, accesible only by boat. The water is shallow, clear and the lake bed is weed free gravel with a private slopping beach. It is the ultimate private place, known by only locals.

"How about a boat ride and lunch?" I offered to Kelly, as I got up from the lounger. I was feeling ready for some adventure, maybe a little romance, and would not turn down more. I needed to stand to ease the erection teasing the inside of my Aussiebum. Kelly watched my bulge as I stood before him. His stare and his own boner hardly subtle.

"Sounds like a great plan,". Kelly replied. "Let me give you a hand with lunch."

"A hand would be perfect," I replied. Kelly missed point. Best saved for later. Ashland followed us inside.

Loaded with a cooler full of drinks from water to wine, sandwiches and an array of snacks, we climbed aboard. I was still in the same suit, Kelly switched to a short pair of running shorts, much cuter on him than the boardies. At the last second I tossed a gym bag of swim gear and some foam floats on the boat. The bag contained an assortment of swimsuits.

"Want to drive?" I asked Kelly once we were out in deep water.

"Awesome," Kelly replied. I stepped aside to let him take control. The lake had calmed significantly as the winds had tailed off. It was a perfect pontoon boat day. I laid on the lounger just front of the drivers panel.

Kelly's shorts blew in the wind, the full split sides revealing the purple inner brief. "Cool shorts,". I said enjoying the show. "if you like those, you should really try a swim brief," I added.

"You think so?" Kelly replied. " I think I would feel naked." Kelly paused as I pointed him to turn a bit port.

"Lots of big rocks over there," I said pointing starboard. " I always stay clear."

"I only see one big rock," Kelly said back with a smirk. I smiled. A few minutes later we made our way into Moose Point cove, which we had all to ourselves. With the boat anchored in four feet of water, I jumped off the back of the boat, a swimmer's dive. The force tugged at my suit. The crisp water felt great. "Come on in," I called to Kelly. He quickly followed. We both stood in the water.

"This is such a cool spot, so secluded," Kelly observed. "Perfect!" Kelly reached over to me and pulled me toward him. His right hand slid down my abdomen. "I've been wanting to do this all morning,". He said softly as his hand slipped over my bulging manhood. He gently felt all of me, as I grew hard fast, despite the cool water. "Your swimsuit and you feel amazing,". He said as his hand massaged me. I slid my leg against him, feeling that he was as aroused as me.

----------

Sky arrived back from his 36 mile ride. He was wearing a professional series one piece cycling kit of thighs white and yellow colors with a team name and various sponsors emblazoned all over it. He looked totally amazing, the kit clinging to every part of him, so tight you could clearly see he was circumsized. If there was any thought that cycling caused erection problems, Sky proved that wrong. Sky loved bright and showy kits, and he loved the feel of the tight spandex. Just as some guys collected swimwear, Sky hoarded cycling attire. He had a whole walk in closet devoted to his various cycling attire. Alice loved him in each one of them.

"Don't you look like a hottie, how was the ride?" Alice asked as she approached him. She had been sunning on the dock, enjoying her time alone. She was in a very slight soft pink bikini that hardly covered anything. It was one of Sky's favorites. He was getting hard, caused by both the cute lady before him and the flow of blood rushing back to parts restricted on the ride. "Someone is getting excited," Alice added as she watched Sky's bulge grow in the tight cycling kit.

"Just getting ready for action," Sky smirked as he said it. He tried to adjust, but it was not easy to conceal a boner when you are wrapped in clingy Lycra. "Let me rinse off the sweat," Sky added as he slipped into the outdoor shower. The warm water felt great, but it also made his outfit even more clingy, which in turn made him more aroused. When he emerged from the shower, Alice's private areas tingled as she saw her guy on total clinging display. This was the best part of his love of cycling.

They both laid back, side by side on the giant double lounger, the sun drying Sky's wet spandex. "I had the most awesome ride," Sky started out sharing the details. As he talked, Alice rubbed his body, starting at his feet and working her way up. Sky was lean and very muscular. Alice loved feeling his strong legs. She had no intention of going all the way with Sky, but as she watched him grow in the tight spandex ski suit, her thought began to change. "That climb over hedgehog mountain is killer," Sky continued, enjoying Alice's undivided attention. He knew he was growing harder and much more aroused. He loved the feel of the tight spandex and the sense of being totally on display. "Damn, that feels awesome," Sky interjected. He was very hard, his maleness clearly on display.

"Relax, sweet," Alice said softly. Her hands were rubbing his chest and tight shoulders. She could see he was aroused, very much aroused. except for a few teasing touches, she left that part of him alone. Hard and aroused, Sky would become very animated, she opted to edge him until he reached the point of total desire. She knew they were well down the path.

-------

Oh gawd, you feel amazing," Kelly whispered in my ear. His hand was holding and feeling every part of me. I was rock hard and so ready to explode, but I held back. Trickles of early release eased out, but the lake masked them. We were moving fast, probably too fast. Quick sex relationships was far from what I was looking for, and I was sure Kelly was simply caught up in the moment. On the other hand, he also felt so masculine against me. He was very much bulging out his shorts. Maybe fast was okay, it sure felt good.

"Let's go sit on the shore," I suggested as I gently pulled away.

"Good idea," replied Kelly. Our hands getting one last fleeting touch as we headed to shore. I reached down and adjusted my tight suit, I was far too close to cumming. It took all my power to hold back. I had no desire to relive my adolescent years of premature ejaculation. I almost did just that.

The setting was perfect. A Bald Eagle flew overhead, graceful against the crystal blue sky. We had stretched out a king blanket, covering the silty coastline in soft cotton blend. We laid back, watching the eagle. Our hands connected as we took in the tranquil setting. Kelly's shorts were tenting, while my swimsuit was showing off my own erotic desires. "Have you ever thought about wearing a race style swimsuit, since you wear rower shorts?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I have never actually tried one,". Kelly replied. "Plus not being a swimmer...." Kelly faded off.

"I think you would like how they feel on, and nobody says only swimmers can wear them," I replied. "If you want, I am sure I can rig you up with a really cool Speedo." From my days coaching, I bought suits for the local AAU team, and had spares in almost every size.

"That would be cool," Kelly replied with a subtle sense of excitement in his voice.

"Meanwhile, you are making these shorts look hot,". I said as I rolled over and put my hand around the tent pole in his shorts. Kelly was firm, his erection solid and hard. He moaned as I started massaging him. Kelly quickly grew more firm. He moaned harder and deeper. I brought him close to the edge, then stopped. He wiggled his legs as he released a small surge of wetness into the shorts, the nylon material soaking it in.

"Don't stop, please," Kelly pleaded. He placed his hand on my own bulge. I pressed into him, giving him a good feel of my Aussiebum encased man parts. As his breathing slowed, I began to massage him again. He quickly grew steel pole hard almost working himself in the grip of my hand. His thrusts were strong, powerful and very erotic. The whole time his hand was on me and as he pushed his anatomy in my hand, he squeezed my own parts in such a tantalizing way.

We edged a few more times, each time Kelly getting more animated in his desire. I was, too. The explosion by Kelly was massive as his releases shot right through the shorts landing all over his bare chest. Kelly made a soft scream as his whole body thruster with each eruption of masculine vitality. "Oh man, Ryan, that was amazing,". Kelly said as his body finished with several softer eruptions. I rolled over into Kelly's hand, letting him take me the rest of the way.