View Single Post
Old 01-12-2016, 03:30 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

Part 11

Scott and Timmy hit it off and the following Monday at practice Scott couldn’t help but notice Timmy was once again wearing that nearly see-through yellow suit that really molded to his body, especially when wet. And Timmy couldn’t help but get a little excited as he knew he was showing and pretty proud of it. During a lull in the practice Scott asked Timmy if he wanted to come over to his place after school and hang out a bit – and Timmy really liked the idea that he was being considered a peer to some of the 9th graders, so he quickly accepted. “Bring your speedos,” Scott said. Timmy felt something quiver in his speedo at that thought.

At Scott’s house, which was empty except for the two boys, Scott announced, “Let’s practice in our speedos.” “Mine’s still wet,” said Timmy. “No problem, I have plenty, you can wear one of mine, it’s better if you wear a new one because you have to get used to its feel,” proclaimed Scott.

Timmy picked out a very nice light green Nike suit and the boys proceeded to change into them, again leaving their shirts on due to it being winter. “How’s it fit, Timmy?” “Um, fine, I think, do you, ah, want to check it for me,” asks Timmy? Scott checked the waist and placed his fingers just inside, inspecting the back, feeling Timmy’s butt, and last checks the leg openings. “Looking good there, Tim, you look great in it” proclaimed Scott. Timmy secretly was hoping that Scott would check the front which now had full evidence of Timmy’s excitement in wearing Scott’s speedo, and being with Scott in their speedos. “You want to know how they should fit, check mine, Timmy, mine is just the right fit,” said Scott. Timmy obliged and did exactly the same on Scott that he did on Timmy, but after checking the leg openings, did a careful check of the front, rubbing his fingers up and down Scott’s length which was beginning to firm up under the touch. “Checking to see if you’re getting good support here, Scott, and it seems like this suit is holding you ok,” said Timmy. Scott was positioned mostly up in his speedo. “You should make sure it still holds you when you are fully hard,” Scott stated. Timmy continued to check the front of Scott’s speedo, noticing all the details of his erect penis – including the head and the vein on the underside showing through, further exciting Timmy. “Looks like it’s holding you ok, still,” said Timmy as he believed Scott to be fully hard. “This is bulging out a little though,” as Timmy rubbed just the head area and he could hear Scott’s breathing change just a bit. “Yeah, Timmy, I have a big head and it does that but this suit fits me well.”

By now Timmy had a small wet spot showing because he was pretty excited with what he was doing. “Timmy, do you want to learn to have a little more control in your speedo so you don’t shoot so easily,” asked Jeff? “Well, it does feel good, but yeah, there are times I’m scared it’s gonna go off on me when I don’t want it to,” admitted Timmy. “OK stand here in front of me, put your hands on my shoulders, arms outstretched,” ordered Scott. Timmy quickly stands in position. “That suit doesn’t quite hold you with a full boner, does it,” said Scott. “No, but it almost did,” replied Timmy. Scott reached down and with this thumb and two fingers, takes Timmy’s knob in hand through the Nike suit. Timmy jumped a bit at first but settled down. “Just relax and fight off that urge to shoot. I’m going to just keep steady pressure on your head and you just try your best not to let it loose.” Timmy could feel the excitement building inside him and very soon had to start trying to hold back. “Relax, Timmy, relax your muscle don’t let it tighten up,” said Scott. “You can do it.”

To be continued….

Last edited by dm106 : 01-12-2016 at 05:22 PM.